alphagoku1

Any One Have Any Updates On Crossplatform?

has anyone heard or seen any information about a port or bundle or anything to release The Behemoth games on ps4 and/or ps vita? I played castle crashers. loved it, heard about BBT relatively recently, and it seemed mega amazing, and with the track record of The Behemoth, I thought there'd be something available for playstation users to gawk at and haphazardly wait for. does anyone know if that's just going to be a dream? or is it really going to happen (hopefully soon)?

has anyone heard or seen any information about a port or bundle or anything to release The Behemoth games on ps4 and/or ps vita? I played castle crashers. loved it, heard about BBT relatively recently, and it seemed mega amazing, and with the track record of The Behemoth, I thought there'd be something available for playstation users to gawk at and haphazardly wait for. does anyone know if that's just going to be a dream? or is it really going to happen (hopefully soon)?

The nice way to put it is that it's a dream for now, but if your patient (For about 4 years) it will come to playstation , and if you still want to play BBT then have at it.(I suggest just getting a xbox and joining the microsoft club  :P )

• Upvote 1

The nice way to put it is that it's a dream for now, but if your patient (For about 4 years) it will come to playstation , and if you still want to play BBT then have at it.(I suggest just getting a xbox and joining the microsoft club  :P )

*sigh* well so much for that, but whatever I guess, mercenary kings and starbound, here I come. just wish there was more playstation love..... Im sure that itd be well received, even with the whole years  later thing, but the sooner the better, but if its not gonna happen, that works too, I'd just like to know before years later lol. oh well I guess