alianhomeaid456

See Ya Later.

I wont be comming on this fourm any more because I need to focus more on school work and other things that are more inportant. I might come back in a few mounths but im not shoure. Its been fun wile the fun lasted but this is good by.

Cya later man, even though I didn't know you well...

Edited by Hazard

I will miss your patience and ability to avoid conflict within the forum almost as much as your grammar and spelling abilities.

Thank you for being you.  Among most, you will be missed.

• Upvote 1

I wont be comming on this fourm any more because I need to focus more on school work and other things that are more inportant. I might come back in a few mounths but im not shoure. Its been fun wile the fun lasted but this is good by.

I'll miss your cringe-worthy grammar. Goodbye friend.
  • Upvote 1

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye alianhomeaid456, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

• Upvote 3

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye alianhomeaid456, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

I'm pretty much living the stereotype you are setting for us when I decided to just read the bottom part about him not being missed.So after reading that I have to say my heart shrunk three sizes that day. :-(

Can we go for 3? Can we go for 3?

No, ok. Anyways, see ya.

Oh, and Memor too.

And yes, Mr. hatty is a little correct. I left for a little, but I always checked back in case I needed to read something on here.

Didn't say a word. Just left. And came back.

• Upvote 2

You were logged on a couple days ago..

-.-

Thats because I still get e-mails telling me my profiles feed and sens I only check my emails on my realy cheap phone I get sent to the fourms that im curretly still loged into on all of my divises wich is what made it say I was online. Also im only posting this to clear things up and also why were you looking at my profile any wase?

He may have left but i lord snoopy will take his place :).

:| Good Luck with that :|

Edited by HattyHattington.

But... he wasn't even really active. I thought this kind of posts is used by really important users such as admins or mods. Because if they're leaving it affects the whole forum. But when the simple user, who wasn't actually well-known by the most part of the community, makes a "goodbye" thread, it looks just like a try to attract attention to himself, nothing more.

HEEEY MACARENA

• Upvote 1

But... he wasn't even really active. I thought this kind of posts is used by really important users such as admins or mods. Because if they're leaving it affects the whole forum. But when the simple user, who wasn't actually well-known by the most part of the community, makes a "goodbye" thread, it looks just like a try to attract attention to himself, nothing more.

HEEEY MACARENA

He was on the forum for a long time. He has been visiting less and less ever since and now he is leaving. In Hein sight, he was a major member.

Bye