TheWingedWaffle524

Ideas For New Gamemodes

This thread will be used to post all of our wonderful ideas for new gamemodes on Battleblock Theater. One of my ideas would be a gift shop mode for online just so you won't get put with people who only trade when you want to play some capture the horse or when you want to trade people won't keep leaving the gift shop. Well, that's probably my only idea for a gamemode,but I hope some of you guys can come up with some(mine isn't really a gamemode but whatever) so I hope this comes to a use :)

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

I think there should be a first person shooter mode where everything is 3d and you get perks for getting multiple kills in a row without dying.

Also lap time mode where you take one of the kitties and have that kitty sit on your lap while you pet it a lot and it purrs. You get bonus points if the cat falls asleep.

Also I think there should be a Kinnect feature where you can take virtual swimming lessons in the water. Of course, just like the main game, you can change the water color and even add boats as obstacles or to shorten the trip.

I think a farm like setting where you raise duck sharks and cats and raccalopes and strawberries would be fun. They could use gems as in game currency and you can buy extra gems for like 5 for $1. Of course the gems you earn while playing other game modes don't count towards this game type.

Lastly, and I think my best idea, they should add a virtual coloring book where you build a level but then you can email the picture to yourself so that you can color in the picture just like your own coloring book!

Like this post for 5 free in game gems to go towards your future in game farm!

• Upvote 5

I can tell none of you are serious, and that someone will reply to this pretending that they are insulted

You didn't like my idea? :cry:

You had an idea?! :o  :-o  :shock:

Oh dang.

Anyway, back on topic:  I like the idea of a gift shop only mode. Its actually a good one if I do say so myself.

A game mode I think would be cool is one of those games where you have to collect the most of something. Let me explain...

When you start the game, there will be a bunch of gems everywhere, and what ever team gets the most gems wins. There will be obstacles that lead to more gems and maybe there will be yarn that would be harder to get to that will give you more points. Kinda of like a bonus world in Mario, the ones full of coins. Except in this it would be like that just with obstacles.

I can tell none of you are serious, and that someone will reply to this pretending that they are insulted

You pooped?! :o  :-o  :shock:

Oh dang.

Anyway, back on topic:  I like the idea of a gift shop only mode. Its actually a good one if I do say so myself.

A game mode I think would be cool is one of those games where you have to collect the most of something. Let me explain...

When you start the game, there will be a bunch of gems everywhere, and what ever team gets the most gems wins. There will be obstacles that lead to more gems and maybe there will be yarn that would be harder to get to that will give you more points. Kinda of like a bonus world in Mario, the ones full of coins. Except in this it would be like that just with obstacles.

Good idea,I like it

You had an idea?! :o  :-o  :shock:

Oh dang.

You know what would be hilarious and a bit mean?IF THE FINAL HEAD HAD THE ABILITY TO LOCK THE GIFT SHOP :!:  :shock: