Sign in to follow this  
creepyonlookerrollbot9000

What Do You Do In Your Free Time?

oh ho ho (Read in pouty french man accent, not stereotypical I speak french) the spicy life you have Oh Butler ;-) and what about you creepyonlookerrollbot9000, I don't see battleblock theater up in that list, and what is up with that weird long name.(No offense to anyone french or to creepyonlookerrollbot9000)

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I dont think Im allowed to say on this forum.

besides this, I have started playing less xbox so I can focus on things like weightlifting, football, swimming, and wrestling.  Also, I listen to rap while working out and when hanging with friends.

Designing is my life (And most of my free time). I also make stained glass windows (Didn't see that one coming did you?).

Designing is my life (And most of my free time). I also make stained glass windows (Didn't see that one coming did you?).

Do you call yourself WindowDesignGuy?

Oh my.

oh ho ho (Read in pouty french man accent, not stereotypical I speak french) the spicy life you have Oh Butler ;-) and what about you creepyonlookerrollbot9000, I don't see battleblock theater up in that list, and what is up with that weird long name.(No offense to anyone french or to creepyonlookerrollbot9000)

I just got my first Behemoth game weeks ago. Didn't even know of Battle Block until after I perused the forum. After I've had my fun there I'll be sure to try it out. I also roughly explained the name in the topic meant for such things, though it's mostly a name made in 10 or so seconds.

besides this, I have started playing less xbox so I can focus on things like weightlifting, football, swimming, and wrestling.  Also, I listen to rap while working out and when hanging with friends.

Sadly the opposite for me. Used to fill my schedule with sports (8+ events a week) but since I started working fulltime that's stopped. Recently slowly and unsuccessfully trying to get back into things. Played my share of American Football in the past.

• Upvote 1

Oh my.

>oh ho ho (Read in pouty french man accent, not stereotypical I speak french) the spicy life you have Oh Butler ;-) and what about you creepyonlookerrollbot9000, I don't see battleblock theater up in that list, and what is up with that weird long name.(No offense to anyone french or to creepyonlookerrollbot9000)

I just got my first Behemoth game weeks ago. Didn't even know of Battle Block until after I perused the forum. After I've had my fun there I'll be sure to try it out. I also roughly explained the name in the topic meant for such things, though it's mostly a name made in 10 or so seconds.

Sadly the opposite for me. Used to fill my schedule with sports (8+ events a week) but since I started working fulltime that's stopped. Recently slowly and unsuccessfully trying to get back into things. Played my share of American Football in the past.

I can already tell I'll like you just because the way you said American football. :D

I used to doodle and play video-games a lot.

But these days I'm lucky if I get a few hours to myself at the end of the day, haha. What little free time I do get, I spend browsing the forums, catching up on anime, doodling and listening to 'Let's Plays', and playing video-games.  :-)

I see you've gotten a fair share of recognition for some levels in various games? Pretty rad. The stained glass is a bit unexpected for sure.

LoverofBattleBlockTheater, you'll probably enjoy the when I have already used football in the sentence I'll often shorten the other to American ball. Never had someone not understand what I meant when calling it that so..

But these days I'm lucky if I get a few hours to myself at the end of the day, haha. What little free time I do get, I spend browsing the forums, catching up on anime, doodling and listening to 'Let's Plays', and playing video-games.  :-)

Sucks that you don't get more time. As long as you have enough to take care of yourself and manage stress. What Anime have you seen that you find noteworthy? I've seen quite a few. Also curious to know if it's a few channels you watch or just look up specific games for the LP's. Something might catch my eye.

Edited by creepyonlookerrollbot9000
  • Upvote 1

Sucks that you don't get more time. As long as you have enough to take care of yourself and manage stress. What Anime have you seen that you find noteworthy? I've seen quite a few. Also curious to know if it's a few channels you watch or just look up specific games for the LP's. Something might catch my eye.

It kinda' sucks. But I did choose to study at University, so I can't really complain about it.  :-) 

And my favourite anime has to be Gintama. After picking it up a couple of years ago I've enjoyed every single episode. I think my favourite on-going series at the minute is probably Hunter x Hunter. 

As for LP's, I tend to follow channels rather than specific games. I don't have a lot of time to catch every episode in my sub-box, though. I think my most watched channels would be Rooster Teeth and Game Grumps. Do you watch any LP's or anything?

It kinda' sucks. But I did choose to study at University, so I can't really complain about it.  :-) 

And my favourite anime has to be Gintama. After picking it up a couple of years ago I've enjoyed every single episode. I think my favourite on-going series at the minute is probably Hunter x Hunter. 

As for LP's, I tend to follow channels rather than specific games. I don't have a lot of time to catch every episode in my sub-box, though. I think my most watched channels would be Rooster Teeth and Game Grumps. Do you watch any LP's or anything?

Never heard of Gintama. Quick wiki search says it seems interesting enough.I've been told before I should watch Hunter X Hunter. As for LP's I've basically watched every grumps episode up to about a week ago. I'm always a little behind. Too much content. Otherwise some Northernlion, P<32C, and Cryaotic for gameplay. Total Biscuit I glance through here and there.

Never heard of Gintama. Quick wiki search says it seems interesting enough.I've been told before I should watch Hunter X Hunter. As for LP's I've basically watched every grumps episode up to about a week ago. I'm always a little behind. Too much content. Otherwise some Northernlion, P<32C, and Cryaotic for gameplay. Total Biscuit I glance through here and there.

I sometimes catch TotalBiscuit's 'WTF is...' videos. They can be pretty entertaining.  :-)

In my free time, I love playing video games and surfing the net. Occasionally, when I'm home alone, I drink water to get myself to the bathroom quicker. It can be entertaining sometimes. 

I'm usually studying and working all day, and when I'm not doing that, I'm drawing.

I set aside Friday and Saturday nights to Skype with friends, though, and during that time, we pretty much do whatever. Sometimes we game, sometimes just sit around and talk. It might be the only thing keeping me sane, since it's pretty much the only thing I look forward to all week.

Oh, and I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing on the bus to kill time.

I finally got my hands on New Leaf just last week, and I love it. I've actually started waking up earlier in the day to play it, just to make time for it.

Occasionally, when I'm home alone, I drink water to get myself to the bathroom quicker. It can be entertaining sometimes.

...I almost wanna try it to see if it's as fun as you make it sound.

Lately I've been playing Pokemon and watching anime. Haven't been using my gaming PC as much lately (I even stopped mining DOGE  :cry:) and I've instead been focusing on school and keeping up with Twitch Plays Pokemon.

In case people are curious (they're usually not), the anime I've been watching is: Monogatari Second Season, Naruto, Space Dandy, Blue Exorcist, and Kill la Kill. I wanna start watching Soul Eater so I can be ready for Soul Eater Not! but I haven't really had time to do that... Also I need to watch Cowboy Bebop. And Trigun.

I finally got my hands on New Leaf just last week, and I love it. I've actually started waking up earlier in the day to play it, just to make time for it.

Nice! I wanna farm the island for bugs to pay off my house, but all the high-paying stag beetles only come out after dark. But at that point, I'm either doing homework, or it's already too late and I have to go to sleep to wake up early for work the next morning.

Nice! I wanna farm the island for bugs to pay off my house, but all the high-paying stag beetles only come out after dark. But at that point, I'm either doing homework, or it's already too late and I have to go to sleep to wake up early for work the next morning.

Well you know you could always....

TIME TRAVEL

(just permanently change your in-game clock to a more convenient time)

When I'm not studying, I'm usually on tumblr. I also play some video games. I bought Tales of Symphonia Chronicles yesterday, so I've been playing that. Yeah...Nothing too special. ;;;

Well you know you could always....

TIME TRAVEL

(just permanently change your in-game clock to a more convenient time)

But I don't wannaaaa. I am the best mayor. The kind that doesn't defy the laws of physics.

Best mayor.