Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

ZOMG- FIGURES ARE BACK IN STOCK!!!

my barbarian figurine got to my house but i was at my friends house and everybody else was shopping so i have to pick it up at the post office!!! >:(

Yeah, my Red Knight seems kind of washed out too. It is still noticeably different than the Orange Knight, but still nowhere near as red as it should be.

Also, I got my Blue (Ice) Knight t-shirt yesterday, and was happily surprised to see that, unlike the image for the shirt on the online store, the color of the shirt itself is actually gray and not black.

I like the figure and i will get the rest but i will get one at a time, they took away the special of buying 3 and getting one free. Well i missed out. So in total i would have given Behemoth $130 after all the figures and the XBL game. To bad i cant get like a free sticker or something. :roll:

I like the figure and i will get the rest but i will get one at a time, they took away the special of buying 3 and getting one free. Well i missed out. So in total i would have given Behemoth $130 after all the figures and the XBL game. To bad i cant get like a free sticker or something. :roll:

we didn't so much take the special away, as one of the Knights is now out of stock. :(

I am all about Behemoth Stickers, been trying to make that happen! But i dunno.. they are busy or something. something about an Update... someday though!

:arrow:

kelly