I am legitimately scared like that one time I played and beat Outlast while my friend and 40 people watched our live stream and laughed at me. He was really freaked out too watching me play because that game is super scary! Anyways someone is about to get featured, and 7 of you super sweat people on the forums voted for me. I won our unofficial poll for the last Furbottom Feature but who will win the official one? Thank you everyone for your love and support, especially the love if you catch my drift.

Your friend,

Swirly Kalen

PS, Zaplosion v4 is the latest and greatest version of my playlist. A lot of improvements were made and its amazing. Play it if it doesn't get featured because it does right what the original didn't! Thanks!

Edited by Swik

The Behemoth is going to feature an arena playlist, but feature it as a solo playlist and watch us all rage quit because there are no gems or exits.

And then delete the game and close the servers.

And then roll around in a bathtub full of mentos.

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

Anyways someone is about to get featured, and 7 of you super sweat people on the forums voted for me.

Haha.... sweat people.... Anyways congrats on winning the unofficial poll but sorry you didnt get featured. Keep you chin up since they are going to re-release all the previous star heads so you can still be featured later.

• Upvote 1

Anyways someone is about to get featured, and 7 of you super sweat people on the forums voted for me.

Haha.... sweat people.... Anyways congrats on winning the unofficial poll but sorry you didnt get featured. Keep you chin up since they are going to re-release all the previous star heads so you can still be featured later.

Hey thanks bud! I thought the same, releasing some old heads keeps the game alive! Congrats Mr.Monster! The star head is pretty hilarious! I heard myths of it but honestly expected the big chin! Happy to be proven wrong!