Hey guys so the final unicorn came out and It's so awesome. The playlist is rather fun than challenging but I'm stuck on the last level. Anybody already done with this playlist? Anybody having trouble with this playlist? Anybody enjoying this playlist? I've only given the final level one try. But I'll finish it later today and I might trade it for lava lamp if you want it. 

Agreed: The only 'hard' playlist [for me] was Grimporium (Pretty sure I mis-spelled that :lol:) and it's sequel. Kudos to the creator, as I know that he put his heart and soul into both of them, and they turned out amazing! :)

The secret level for the current playlist was, to me, the hardest because of the incredibly short time limit and the spacing of the gems.

I think the time limit was an interesting way to add difficulty, however I think it was just frustrating rather than challenging.

To me there are two ways to make puzzles frustrating; the solution is obvious but you have to time something hard, or the puzzle is so complicated but when you finally figure it out you feel so stupid

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

I seriously need help guys! My controller lags and It is very hard when I have to time my jumps. I just realized that it lags about half of a second after I push the button. I think this involves my Xbox as it happens with all 4 of my controllers. This must be why I've had lots of trouble with this last level and It was very hard when there was the flappy bird style thing in level 2. I don't have any time to finish this playlist during this following weekdays as I get TONS of homework. I'm asking of one of you guys which finished this quickly to please donate one to me as you can simply re-complete the playlist and get another for yourself. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

I seriously need help guys! My controller lags and It is very hard when I have to time my jumps. I just realized that it lags about half of a second after I push the button. I think this involves my Xbox as it happens with all 4 of my controllers. This must be why I've had lots of trouble with this last level and It was very hard when there was the flappy bird style thing in level 2. I don't have any time to finish this playlist during this following weekdays as I get TONS of homework. I'm asking of one of you guys which finished this quickly to please donate one to me as you can simply re-complete the playlist and get another for yourself. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

You can edit posts.

Try seeing if the lag happens in other games, to see if its only in BBT or if its the xbox altogether.

Hey guys so the final unicorn came out and It's so awesome. The playlist is rather fun than challenging but I'm stuck on the last level. Anybody already done with this playlist? Anybody having trouble with this playlist? Anybody enjoying this playlist? I've only given the final level one try. But I'll finish it later today and I might trade it for lava lamp if you want it. 

I can get you the unicorn head if you want

message me back and we shall get a trade sorted

Unless I'm missing something here, he's asking for w/e star head was being given at the time.

Edited by Aurelio