So, now that we've seen all the Star Heads, what about those last eight weapons? :lol:

[i know that there's probably a dozen or more threads about this, but now these type of threads are more prudent than ever! I can't stand that small gap in my otherwise perfect collection!]

But getting to the point, what are your predictions/speculations/ideas/hopes/dreams about these last weapons? DLC or an update? What are they? What do you want them to be? Are these ever going to be added? Is The Behemoth just trolling all of us with OCD? Gimme your opinion!

You never know what'll happen... ;)

PostScript- I misclicked and accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. Great going. I'll see about getting this moved to the General Discussion Forum, but in the meantime, feel free to post!

Edited by A C Cret

New weapons would be cool however you run into the problem of trading them (if its paid DLC). If they somehow work the trading system to fix the potential problem, then you have to worry about breaking all the previous maps people have created. By that I mean, whenever people make maps, they generally take into account the 'cheaty' weapons that allow people to get over obstacles in a different manner than intended. If The Behemoth suddenly adds new weapons, it has the potential to ruin some of the better maps out there simply because they could be used to potential cheat through levels.

Very true point, but the question still remains of those empty slots. It is entirely possible, like you said, that there is a prevention block on trading them if they're DLC, but it also brings up the point if those empty slots will just be removed in a future update...

Personally, I hope for new weapons, no matter what trade-offs I'd have to deal with! :D

I always wondered about the last eight weapons. I've even posted about them from time to time. To be honest, I think they might include them in a future d.l.c if they ever make one.

For trading wise, I think if you try to trade them it won't work. Like if you try to trade a guy a head he already has, it will just flash a red X when you hit A.

I want d.l.c weapons personally. It would be fun and unique. Plus, people usually only use grenades nowadays.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that idea! It's so simple to implement!

I totally agree with the grenades. I even spent a week training myself to dodge and disarm them, and even use them against their user! I enjoy a good round of Grenade Vollyball every now and then... :D

I remember reading somewhere that if there was going to be DLC it would be of new weapons which would have their own levels to use them in. Also the only useful weapon in the main game was the nerf gun. (stick thing that sticks to wall)

Edited by Ultanoka

I thought there was going to be dlc weapons because of the open slots along time ago when this came out, I don't think there will be because there is a set map of heads and weapons in your prison. If dlc was added where would the new weapons go? In castle crashers they had the frog so long that they could add extra weapons later which they did, but I am afraid its not quite set up the same in this game. I believe the weapon slots are place holders but only to make everything even in the head menu when trading. If there were open slots in the prison where weapons could be added I'd say its 100% we'll get new weapons, its not though.

Edit: Although it is possible to completely add a new section to the game if the story were to be continued or something. And maybe the new weapons were specific to that part of the game dlc only. But its so hard to say! If behemoth is working on another game being a small team I imagine that they would want to move away from Battleblock slowly, meaning future Furbottom Fridays with repeat heads. If not old heads maybe dlc heads, maybe new weapons! No idea what they are going to do!

Edited by Swik

All of these ideas are very good points. Gosh, it's kinda overwhelming to see all of them in one place! It's possible that they could be placeholders, or maybe a specific DLC section, they all make sense.

Swik, it is possible that they can expand the menu by a couple of columns or rows to add new heads... You never know, I guess.

And thanks SushiGummy for moving this! :)

• Upvote 1

Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that idea! It's so simple to implement!

I totally agree with the grenades. I even spent a week training myself to dodge and disarm them, and even use them against their user! I enjoy a good round of Grenade Vollyball every now and then... :D

Me and my friend call it hot potato. :)

Anyway, if they do add more heads, they will probably add a new section. Like there is star heads and square heads, there would probably add a d.l.c head and section. For the weapons, it is very likely that there just place holders. Plus, another thing we forgot to think about is the giant TV limited space. I'm basically talking about the TV that you can view from looking at your player stats (the place where you can see if you have a purple bar) or at the beginning of the story. If you look at the top of it, you can see all the weapons in the game and whether or not you have them. If they do add a d.l.c for weapons, there would be no room for the new ones. They would have to re-design the TV if they want to do that, or just leave it be.

Soooo many possibilities... I don't know which couldn't be implemented...

Ah well, we'll most likely find out in due course...

guys if you people think that youtuber DrxDot kish is snuggle bubbler (Ultanoka idea) he's not, he is a pretty cool person to make videos with plus he need subscribers but he has DLC ideas for bbt so you should check his channel out! my friend might sign up for the behemoth forums and give you guys a sample of one of his DLC ideas!

guys if you people think that youtuber DrxDot kish is snuggle bubbler (Ultanoka idea) he's not, he is a pretty cool person to make videos with plus he need subscribers but he has DLC ideas for bbt so you should check his channel out! my friend might sign up for the behemoth forums and give you guys a sample of one of his DLC ideas!

Im good. Thanks though.