Im surprised by the differences in this game. Like the cat guards are in the game instead of the small cats... Is that coming to the 360 version?

• Upvote 2

Well... Level designing with a mouse certainly simplifies things... Woot!

Plus the 1000000000p graphics look pretty sick.

• Upvote 3

YESSSSSS, MAKE MORE LEVELS!

Glad people liked the trailer, this was seriously one of the most fun to make :D

• Upvote 4

Is the steam version going to do the weekly(ish) head releases or is the game just going to have all the star heads be readily unlockable like other ones?

Im surprised by the differences in this game. Like the cat guards are in the game instead of the small cats... Is that coming to the 360 version?

I was analyzing the trailer and in the level creator part it appears that guard cats are separate enemies from the normal cats in 360 version.

116s8pu.jpg

Why is he yellow? I DON'T KNOW!

Also maybe it appears that the guard cats will only throw up the explody things and balls.

Edited by Ultanoka

It is my guess that the Steam version will be the same as the Xbox One version, and that most of this will not transfer to the 360. But that is just my guess, so it probably isn't true.

THIS MAKES ME FEEL THE HAPPY EMOTIONS ALL THROUGH MY BODY. 

YESSSSSS, MAKE MORE LEVELS!

Glad people liked the trailer, this was seriously one of the most fun to make :D

Impeccable editing/animating work as always sir. You've brought Stamper's voice to life yet again!

• Upvote 1

I was analyzing the trailer and in the level creator part it appears that guard cats are separate enemies from the normal cats in 360 version.

116s8pu.jpg

Also maybe it appears that the guard cats will only throw up the explody things and balls.

That yellow is from the RGB chromatic aberration filter I threw on the footage to make it more "extreme" :P

• Upvote 2

soooooooooo........ now ps4 version in like a few months? the steam version can be ported over, OMG PLEASE TELL ME THATS HAPPENING!!!!!!..... or.... like.... that bundle thing i was mentioning before............. thatd be even more mega awesome

116s8pu.jpg

That yellow is from the RGB chromatic aberration filter I threw on the footage to make it more "extreme" :P

Ah, thanks for summing that up. I was thinking that but then I wondered why the other cat wasn't yellow too.

Awesome job on the announcement by the way. (I've watched it like 10 times)

Well seeing as how the game hasnt be announced for the Xbox One (all we know is The Behemoth was listed as a developer for the One) then I would assume they will add in the new things for the 360.