Sign in to follow this  
Leviathan

Wood Sign Avatars

could i get one of a grey knight riding a deer? pure and simple w/ my username on wood if its not too much to ask

Ok guys if i have already made you an avatar, please for F sake use it ¬_¬ im not sitting here drawing pirates and jokers and robots just so you guys can have a motherloving affair with someone else.

And dont go: well i used it for two days :D:roll::evil:

Ok guys if i have already made you an avatar, please for F sake use it ¬_¬ im not sitting here drawing pirates and jokers and robots just so you guys can have a motherloving affair with someone else.

Maybe they like these more like i do

because i was taken off the list for no reason

woa woa wao, im ending this b4 it even gets started, we dont need fighting in these forums so we can actually discuss the GAME

much appreciated

;Goo :D

woa woa wao, im ending this b4 it even gets started, we dont need fighting in these forums so we can actually discuss the GAME

much appreciated

I wasent trying to argue all I am trying to say is if these are better then let theme use these also....

and that I came here because I was taken off the list on the other...

Sorry i was so short....

much appreciated

I agree. Let's all bee civil here. Besides, we wouldn't want to derail the purpose of this thread (avatar requests).

Leviathan:

DUD I really admire your work in those AVATARS !!!! Perhaps if I could design one for my using the Red Knight and my user name that is my Gamertag as well... Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like one of the green knight and says

Metal

then changes

Grunt

like changes a flash like the orange or blue one except the green knight

and i would like the wood to be green like how you did that with the other 3 knight ones

think you could make me one of these avatars with the thief, and if its not too much trouble maybe shooting arrows, and with my gamertag on it, thanks :)

my gamertage is my username NoNameLegend

Can I have one with snailburt in it, and he rotates and his shell changes colours please? And below it says Magic Snail.

And before anyone worries I might be having an affair, I'm intending to put this one in my sig, if that's okay. Adman and Leviathan's avatars just both look so good!

Thank you all muchly, and good day to you!

And before anyone worries I might be having an affair, I'm intending to put this one in my sig, if that's okay. Adman and Leviathan's avatars just both look so good!

Thank you all muchly, and good day to you!

That's my plan too!

I have discovered that it would bee helpful if you add links of pics of the avatar you describe. It cuts down on confusion and gives a clear idea of what you want.

This way you can help Levi, help yourself. :D