Sign in to follow this  
Leviathan

Wood Sign Avatars

can i get a ninja character avatar with a blue wooden border and my username Murfy18 at the bottom, it would be cool if it there was wind in the background but whatever is easy.

-Thanks

Hey, Lev since it dosen't look like you have such a rush of people anymore do you think you could spruce mine up a bit with some animation? That would be great.

Thanks, redRAID3R

Hey, Leviathan, did you see mine? Huh? Huh? Didya? Didya?

Can I have one with snailburt in it, and he rotates and his shell changes colours please? And below it says Magic Snail.

And before anyone worries I might be having an affair, I'm intending to put this one in my sig, if that's okay. Adman and Leviathan's avatars just both look so good!

Thank you all muchly, and good day to you!

Hey leviathan, can i get a new avatar with the bear this time instead? :)

I'm thinking like either the bear that does a chopping move with his frozen fish (if that is possible ^^), or kinda like a close-up on his face while he like som shaking up and down so it makes him look like he's lauginh psychoticly.

I'm thinking a part from this pic for closeup : http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2362/2500434361_acf0f12b9d.jpg

or this for the chopping thingie i'm just thinking like the one from the dev blog.

Anyway same text with my GT in the frame.

And well if my ideas are hard to make or you just dont like them, do whatever you want, would apreciate it ;)

And the stellar work continues! Levi, your latest creations are just as awesome. I think some people will bee very happy when they sign on and see what you made them.

Honey coated kudos to you, good sir!

If your not to busy or tired can you make me one?

either blue or green knight i dont mind either one,and could it say iBlinxz?

Thanks.

Can I get one with The Behemoth chicken and a little bit of animation (I'd like it if it was like the alien hominid guy that looks like it's coming out of the frame). I'd love the animation that you did on dorks avatar.

Thank you! Love your avatars BTW! 8-)

These avatars are great! It will be less cool though when everbody has one :roll:

I think he said that he was going to quit after a few days so everyone wouldn't have one.

Please leviathan make mine i even PM'd you!

PlZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :cry::cry:

Plz plz plz!

I'm begging you!

My description is in the PM

:cry: PLZ MAKE IT!!! :cry: