Sign in to follow this  
JBrennon

Buying Blockateer For 900 Gems

...or you could just look at the Star Head Guide. You can tell what gems are worth for what head there, or you're giving away unnecessary gem amounts.

I'll give you 899 gems for your 900. Deal?

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

...or you could just look at the Star Head Guide. You can tell what gems are worth for what head there, or you're giving away unnecessary gem amounts.

Right now that isn't accurate... I haven't updated at all recently and haven't played since the unicorn.

Right now that isn't accurate... I haven't updated at all recently and haven't played since the unicorn.

Who has played since the Unicorn?

That "guide" is just one dudes opinion, nothing official.  But I have no use for gems since I have all the other heads.  Honestly the blockateer head looks boring and I will probably never use it, but if somebody wants to help me finish my collection I will give them a hefty sum of gems in return.