So hey guys confession time I'm really a loser all around at Battleblock theater. Almost all of my standard heads like cube, pyramid,etc.are from some guy who was giving away hundreds of gems. I've never completed a furbottom feature and all my star heads are either from trades or from giveaways. I'm stuck on chapter 6 in story mode and I really suck all around. When I posted a thread about the final unicorn I read replies about how it was the easiest playlist ever. Its the one playlist I've been closest to completing, but I'm stuck on the last level currently and I suck at it. I'm thinking about giving up on the game because I'm seriously bad at it.

Reply if you suck as bad as I do, or if you agree I suck

It's alright, just keep playing man. You'll soon get better. I used to suck at everything and had no Star Heads at all. Until I buckled up and played Solo until I got the silver trophy and got better and better until I was ready for Insane. Then I finished that on Solo and slowly gta better at all the things I'm not good at. I have about 25% Heads completed now due to trades.

• Upvote 1

Practice makes perfect.  I started out like you, I had trouble with everything.  But through hard work and determination, I eventually got all heads (legit, not traded) Got a gold trophy, and a++'ed every level.  Nobody seems to care about lying, don't worry.

Wow that sucks, too bad though...

All you've got to do is keep trying and playing, maybe try and make some custom levels to help you at what you are bad at. (unless you suck at making custom levels too)

Since I had the opportunity of being part of the development team for this game and being in early on with how the game will handle and the functions of the controlls I have had the fortunate luck of being lightyears ahead of most players in Battleblock theater.  I'm actually Ryan Reynold's brother, and Dan and I go way back to early newgrounds days, I just don't like bragging, but since this is a confessional thread, thought I'd put that out there.  I agree with Oh Butler that anyone who is truly good at this game, or at least better than me, must be hacking, which is why I quit out of games before I lose.  Normally I only host games so that if I start getting beat, I can quit out of the game and leave those dirty hackers without any gems.  I typically will wait until the last 2 seconds of the game to quit to really stick it to them.

Other than that, what I would ask is if you are playing other games in addition to Battleblock Theater?  If you are, then that is definately your problem, and you should stop wasting your time on variety, hone your BBT skills, and sacrifice a few hours of sleep each night just simply practicing.

Lastly, you shouldn't listen to the advice of forum members that stretch the truth, or completely lie.  Most of the time it will leave you without much, if any, help at all.

• Upvote 1

I've always been open about how badly I suck at BBT.  I still have yet to finish the game with Zane, and haven't even touched the single player story yet.  I've completed a few FF, but I don't play many of them usually.

I am going to buckle my pants and say I rage quit a lot while playing the Features. A LOT.

Edited by HattyHattington.

I am going to buckle my pants and say I rage quit a lot web platino te Features. A LOT.

(encourages someone who can't beat the game by referencing the end of the game)

I am going to buckle my pants and say I rage quit a lot web platino te Features. A LOT.

(encourages someone who can't beat the game by referencing the end of the game)

Exploiting end of game without letting person figure it out his words for themselves.

I preffred back up sidekick nd I get in a lot of games of his. ad its 50 50 I usually win so he leaves. and ive never used hack in my life and right now im using a surface unable to do that stuff

Practice makes perfect, if you're stuck on a level, pause the level and think about what part you're stuck on and come up with a solution. By doing this strategy, I beat Insane Mode, and right this momment I'm going for A++.

I don't have all of the star heads. Yet I try to urge people out of bad deals. I will be watching the trade go on and I will say, NO! Do NOT give him 100 gems for that head! No! Stop it! Stop! He's cheating you! But they never listen.

As I said, I don't have all of the heads. I would rather not take the time to collect some style. Raccalope skin on draping over a certain circular head is good enough. I could spend those gems on charity, if that makes sense. I beat the solo story on regular and that is really my only good achievement next to Chicken Toucher.

I, too, started out as absolute suck, but look at me now! Number 313 in the world, gold trophy, and all 320 heads. You'll get better, like I did.

ive been gaming for years anf im good at bbt because of previous platformers. if u really wanted all stars ask modders for some on sevensence

We and my bro got all star heads and gold trophies and we sucked but we kept trying to complete the collection when aready halve the heads came out

I sent a message to Mister Quentinn along time ago about his Zombie Unicorn playlist, saying it sucked. I realized that hate mail only satisfied him. I feel stupid now. Looking back, that playlist is really easy. Just remember to be patient and comical if you die. Each time you die on an adventure playlist, just think "Well done,<the name of the creator>"

Playlists are much easier for me now to complete. I feel bad for being stupid about Quentinn..

Usually even if I didn't like the playlist difficulty, I will just say "Ya know, why not, what the heck, I thought it was great" and rate the playlist 5/5.

Edited by MeltedCow

Dude, I think its totally okay to not be as "talented" as others! I think it really depends on practice, and not everyone is going to be a gifted gamer uwu 

I am still stuck on Chapter 6 and I have been playing this game for almost a year ;A; But you know what? Take as much time as you need, because everyone has there own pace, and it is totally awesome that you made it that far in BBT!! 

Have a great day WingedWaffle! 

From,

Hatty117~

Dude, I think its totally okay to not be as "talented" as others! I think it really depends on practice, and not everyone is going to be a gifted gamer uwu 

I am still stuck on Chapter 6 and I have been playing this game for almost a year ;A; But you know what? Take as much time as you need, because everyone has there own pace, and it is totally awesome that you made it that far in BBT!! 

Have a great day WingedWaffle! 

From,

Hatty117~

Your dad

Your dad is evil