Sign in to follow this  
Mr Hatty

New Weapons Idea?

Call Me Weapons Ideas

New Weapons Idea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Weapons Ideas:

(Sword,Bow&Arrow)

Call Me You Weapons Idea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont really think a sword and bow&arrow would work for BBT. It would turn too much into Castle Crashers, in my opinion. But it could make Muckle pretty funny, if its done right.

Maybe like a ballon as a 'weapon' that allows you to float across gaps for a short period of time...

• Upvote 1

I think some rocket boots that let you speed up for a short period of time while you hold down the button for it should be a weapon. You can push people with them and make them fly back. But if you hold down the button too long then they'll overheat and explode.

• Upvote 1

I think the cannon from the levels would be cool as a carry-able weapon. There isn't anything that like it shoots anyway, making it more unique.

I also think a laser would be cool; although it may be a little over powered. If they do add a laser, I hope it can do damage to enemies and boost you up when shot a the ground like the one in No Time To Explain! It doesn't have to be exactly like the one from the game since it would be hard to control on a Xbox controller rather than a PC keyboard and mouse. Still, it would be cool.

The SHANK THANG- because you're a prisoner and.... You stun someone with it up close(come to think of it, thats what melee is for, so maybe it could be a skin) or use it to bypass a block. But once the SHANK THANG is used to get past a block, it A. breaks in half  B. slips out of your hands and hits a boombox, thus stopping the music C. slips out of your hands and hits a watching cat and another cat guard comes on stage.

So basically, you can only use it once. You must buy another one at the store. You can only have one at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RACCALOPE CALL- a hand made, twisted bird call that instead of summoning a lovely nightingale, it summons wonderwuzzles that are being chased by a raccalope. They fly really up close to the screen and block the view until the raccalope comes in sight, also up close.  The wonder wuzzles leave and the raccalope jumps onto the stage and waits for you or whoever called him to hop on his back. To kill an enemy, you must steer the the raccalope(by the horns, of course) towards the chosen enemy and it will eat the enemy. You can command the raccalope to kill two enemies before he snatches the call, and if you aren't fast, he'll eat you before running off stage.

At any time during the ride, you can hop off the raccalope and throw the call off the screen, which will make him chase it off. Either way, you will lose the call and must buy another one in the store, like the SHANK THANG. To knock out the guy riding the 'lope and better yet, steal the 'lope, you must jump get really close up behind and press x. If the rider is quick enough, he will press b. The rider and the 'lope stealer will continue to press buttons back and forth until someone is too slow and the player that is slow is thrown off the raccalope/ kicked back across the screen (by the 'lope's powerful hind legs) until the player that was kicked hits a block.

EDIT: To hop off the 'lope after killing two enemies to avoid being betrayed, you must press A.

Edited by MeltedCow

I dont really think a sword and bow&arrow would work for BBT. It would turn too much into Castle Crashers, in my opinion. But it could make Muckle pretty funny, if its done right.

Maybe like a ballon as a 'weapon' that allows you to float across gaps for a short period of time...

They ARE called "Weapon TOOLS" after all...

• Upvote 1

Not sure a sword would be any use I mean we already have close combat physical attacks, The only use I could see it being is as a 1HKO  close-combat but that seems a little overpowered

I think reskins of old weapons could be cool. Penguins as frog bombs, a bomb or TNT for the grenade, a leafblower for the fan, I think we could get creative. Plus I don't think we necessarily need new weapons, I've been playing since day 1 (day 2 technically), and I still go on and have fun.

I think reskins of old weapons could be cool. Penguins as frog bombs, a bomb or TNT for the grenade, a leafblower for the fan, I think we could get creative. Plus I don't think we necessarily need new weapons, I've been playing since day 1 (day 2 technically), and I still go on and have fun.

That sounds like a good idea. How about a hat with a bomb on it for the disc, or a plunger gun for dart gun? Maybe an RC plane for the paper airplane, or different designs for the paper airplane?

I always wanted to see a plunger.  If you have ever seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit.  It would work kind of like the dart gun except when you hit someone. When you hit someone, it would pin them against the wall.  

Also, an umbrella. It would be nice to pull the umbrella to have a nice slow descent just like Mary Poppins.  

**** A lot of the weapons I keep hearing are too violent or actual weapons. I think if they were ever to do any, they would need to be non-violent and comical. I still think the game at heart is more of a puzzle game.

• Upvote 1