I Hate Pants

Battleblock Theater Save Gone

I loaded up BattleBlock Theater today and my save is gone. I had a few star heads, the game done on normal and co op normal, and have also am almost done with insane both co-op and non co-op. I love this game, but if I just lost all of my progress I'm going to be pretty upset. 

That was me! We did some insane together. I tried everything I could but it looks like my save is gone. It sucks to lose a few star heads but also a ton of my progress. If anyone has a savegame that would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would work since it's tied to your profile.

We apologize for the difficulty -- lost progress isn't good at all. :( Please let us know if this solves the issue for you!

It sounds like you had a profile syncing issue with Xbox LIVE. This happens sometimes when there is a hiccup in your LIVE connection, and the Xbox does not sync your data properly. 

There is a known workaround for this. You will need to sync your profile online, delete and re-download your game. Then, delete and resync your profile. 

Make sure you're signed in to Xbox LIVE first to give your profile a chance to sync, then delete your profile and re-download it given the below directions. DO NOT log into the game before doing this -- you're trying to re-download your save data from the cloud BEFORE it has a chance to overwrite. 

HOWEVER, please note: ALTHOUGH IT IS A VERY SMALL RISK, there is always a possibility of data loss when deleting and re-downloading a profile from Xbox LIVE. DO NOT attempt this troubleshooting step if you are uncomfortable with this risk. 

That was me! We did some insane together. I tried everything I could but it looks like my save is gone. It sucks to lose a few star heads but also a ton of my progress. If anyone has a savegame that would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would work since it's tied to your profile.

If the above doesn't help -- please throw in a support ticket and let us know you already tried resyncing. 

We'll have some questions for you. Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

Well I'm not sure at this point I can get anything back, but if anyone's looking to go through some normal and insane co-op feel free to add me. I need to get those A++'s back somehow

Behemoth can u please help me my gamer tag is KiA sQuAd on xbox live and I was playing battleblock theater and I was only missing 2 star heads from having all the heads in the game I was in the menu then my internet got disconnected and I logged back in to play in the arena and all my heads were gone and my gold trophy and silver trophy and this is the 2nd time this has happened and im not gonna go through both story modes and getting my star heads back cause it took me 1 year to get everything and I wan to get every thing back can u help me please

Behemoth can u please help me my gamer tag is KiA sQuAd on xbox live and I was playing battleblock theater and I was only missing 2 star heads from having all the heads in the game I was in the menu then my internet got disconnected and I logged back in to play in the arena and all my heads were gone and my gold trophy and silver trophy and this is the 2nd time this has happened and im not gonna go through both story modes and getting my star heads back cause it took me 1 year to get everything and I wan to get every thing back can u help me please

Oh no... that's not good at all. :( 

We have answered a similar question before, so this should help:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/16604-battleblock-theater-save-gone/?p=336834

Unfortunately we don't have the technical capacity to restore save progress on our end. 

Hi,i play in xbox one and lost all my prisoners and progress,you can help me.My gamertag is Bielsiq x1.