I just ate some cereal and I thought it would be the worst first thread in serioustown to make a thread about cereal. Here I am making my entrance to serioustown by posting a thread about cereal....GOD HELP US ALL!!

What's your favorite cereal? Are you a cereal killer? Do you pour the milk or the cereal in first?(lol)

What name can you scramble the letters in 'cereal' to spell out? (for 100 gems on BBT if u want :))

Does Captain Crunch give you nightmares? Lucky the leprechaun? What is your least favorite cereal?

How many Cheerios can you eat in a minute? Are you seriously still reading these questions?

Reply :)

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

I always have respected a fine cereal-istic conversation, after all it is one of the few foods eaten commonly with a spoon. I personally like Honey Bunches of Oats, and almost nothing else. That is about the only cereal I enjoy eating, mainly because Lucky Charms doesn't count as a cereal because everyone just eats it for the marshmallows.

Also, I never put milk in cereal. It's just disgusting.

• Upvote 1

I always have respected a fine cereal-istic conversation, after all it is one of the few foods eaten commonly with a spoon. I personally like Honey Bunches of Oats, and almost nothing else. That is about the only cereal I enjoy eating, mainly because Lucky Charms doesn't count as a cereal because everyone just eats it for the marshmallows.

Also, I never put milk in cereal. It's just disgusting.

The 'marshmallows' are actually plastic....... sorry thatpikminguy but it is the cold hard truth...

all this talk made me hungry...So I'm eating some right now at 4:52 P.M. Pacific Standard.