Sign in to follow this  
ChickenToucher

Steam Is Down.

Well, that was pointless.                 Let's just make this topic a you know, a warning board for when steam goes down!                                                                               I'm also applying for user of teh year...

• Upvote 2

Well, that was pointless.                 Let's just make this topic a you know, a warning board for when steam goes down!                                                                               I'm also applying for user of teh year...

Get to the back of the line scrub. That's my territory.

• Upvote 1

Get to the back of the line scrub. That's my territory.

Lol, I knew that would attract your attention Scaly! But seriously you've had your fun... MY TURN BEHEMOTH!   

There's so much about this post that makes me laugh.

Thanks, not a single word of that was wasted.

• Upvote 1

Does that mean I get your vote?

You've got my vote, that's for sure

You get all votes

You've got my vote, that's for sure

Might as well just give this guy User of teh Year right now.

Does anyone here know how to spell  "the" because I am doubting that right now.

implying "teh" isn't how you spell "teh"

Well tats kind of mean, meybe he just had a tipo. Teh spelling of 'teh' really doesnt matter if your already user of teh year.

BehemothChicken for teh president!

Well tats kind of mean, meybe he just had a tipo. Teh spelling of 'teh' really doesnt matter if your already user of teh year.

Hell yah! Just for that i'm making you sir, my secretary. Unpaid secretary, but still secretary.

Edited by BehemothChicken

Hell yah! Just for that i'm making you sir, my secretary. Unpaid secretary, but still secretary.

I accept teh offer! Unpaid secretary for life!

add me to the, I mean teh Teh club.In teh Teh Club we make spelling mistakes every post!First one to make teh thread is teh president of teh Teh Club.

You poser, you originally wanted teh Teh Club dead.

• Upvote 1

add me to the, I mean teh Teh club.In teh Teh Club we make spelling mistakes every post!First one to make teh thread is teh president of teh Teh Club.

Tat is treason! Teh great BehemothChicken is already teh president of teh club!

I, teh president's loyal unpaid secretary, shall defend his position of honor as long as I can stand.