Sign in to follow this  
Time_Crusher

Pc Or Xbox

Hello

I was thinking buying battleblock theather

but my question is shall i buy it for the xbox or wait until the steam version comes out?

I have registerd to the beta. But i dont now which version is better

Although none of us can tell you which is better from a gameplay perspective (since the beta ain't out yet) I'd have to say steam version while using a xbox controller based purely on personal preference, the 360 no longer being current gen and steam being more reliable of a service than xbox live. Also, no subscription costs needed for multiplayer either, which is nice.

• Upvote 1

It seems like they are putting a lot of effort into the Steam version, i'm guessing the Steam version will be better.

STEAM WORKSHOP 4 LYF

Although I play BBT on my Xbox I would have to say to buy it on whatever your friends play it on.

Although none of us can tell you which is better from a gameplay perspective (since the beta ain't out yet) I'd have to say steam version while using a xbox controller based purely on personal preference, the 360 no longer being current gen and steam being more reliable of a service than xbox live. Also, no subscription costs needed for multiplayer either, which is nice.

Yes Thanks you i have a xbox controller (who i can connect to the computer) so i think iam going too buy for the pc now (if its out)

It seems like they are putting a lot of effort into the Steam version, i'm guessing the Steam version will be better.

STEAM WORKSHOP 4 LYF

Yes and the steam work shop XD

Although I play BBT on my Xbox I would have to say to buy it on whatever your friends play it on.

I have no friends .... Just kidding i ask a friend 2 2 sign up for the beta so i hope whe can play it together

Personally I've never owned an xbox (didn't want to have to pay for online) 

But it does seem they are adding extra features to the steam version like a new enemy, (as said above) steam workshop, and the ability to buy and sell gems, heads, and yarn balls on the steam marketplace 

• Upvote 1

Personally I've never owned an xbox (didn't want to have to pay for online) 

But it does seem they are adding extra features to the steam version like a new enemy, (as said above) steam workshop, and the ability to buy and sell gems, heads, and yarn balls on the steam marketplace 

Srs can you go on the market with battleblock OK im sold