Mangle

Battleblock Steam Beta Excitement Thread

MONDAY IS THE NIGHT

how do you know this is it confirmed? legit truth don't lie to me

Just check your emails. The Behemoth confirmed that the 31st is the start of beta.

MONDAY IS THE NIGHT

how do you know this is it confirmed? legit truth don't lie to me

Just check your emails. The Behemoth confirmed that the 31st is the start of beta.

YES! (sorry I have to get my mom to check her e-mail to forward it to me cause 16 does not equal 18)

YES! (sorry I have to get my mom to check her e-mail to forward it to me cause 16 does not equal 18

Maybe if your mom is nice enough, she'll let you use your email instead of hers. However, for it to work, you have to have multiple email addresses, be 13 or older, and of course ask her for permission first. That's what I did and all emails regarding the beta are going to me and not my mom.

The email said afternoon.. so it might not be here for a while

man transferring there time to mine means I might not get the key till 3 or 4 ;-;

I woke up super early and got all my school work done so I could have plenty of time to play. Now I'm half asleep staring at my gmail waiting for something to happen

I didn't go to school today mainly because the freshmen have to take a state test, therefore sophomores, juniors, and seniors don't have to go to school. I actually stayed up late last night and got me plenty of rest in the morning to prepare myself for the beta. Now it's 4:05pm where I live and still no email. :( I hope I didn't stay up late last night for nothing.

Someone said before that we should try to add each other for the beta, so my account name is Epilepticgamer98. Y'all can just add me if you want, but just to let you know I'm probably gonna clear my friends list after the beta just so I don't get filled up with random people. Can't wait for the beta to start! Gonna refresh my email a couple hundred times for now.