Mangle

Battleblock Steam Beta Excitement Thread

Do you know when you can dowload the beta (i got the beta key to ) 

I think on Monday, could be wrong tho.

Well, looks like i've received my 'Golden ticken' via electronic mail as well.

Should be fun.

I got my golden ticket on Thursday.

Also I have an idea!

What if you could make your own prisoners and upload them on the Steam Workshop. that will probably prevent inappropriate heads being made due to rules. 

Also I have an idea!

What if you could make your own prisoners and upload them on the Steam Workshop. that will probably prevent inappropriate heads being made due to rules. 

The problem with custom heads is that heads are used in trading and if everyone could just make heads what would be the point of trading?

The problem with custom heads is that heads are used in trading and if everyone could just make heads what would be the point of trading?

Also I have an idea!

Behemoth can do what Valve is doing with TF2. People submit awesome hats and they approve it and add it to the game. 

Also I have an idea!

Behemoth can do what Valve is doing with TF2. People submit awesome hats and they approve it and add it to the game. 

that could work

What happens if Im in a different timezone and cant do the tasks durring the requested time?

The tasks are not mandatory but as you have signed up for the beta you should still try and meet as many of them as you can

Congrats everyone that got in! I just have a few updates.

1. The beta start date has been delayed.

2. I updated the first post again. I highly recommend looking at it if you want to know what you can do in this topic once the beta starts.

The question I have on my mind about the beta though is a bit different: will it be available on OSes other than Windows i.e. Mac, Linux?

ugh I cant wait x.x

Ive been checking every hour on the hour to see if they sent an email yet xD

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check if they have sent it I am to hyped for this  :-P

ugh I cant wait x.x

Ive been checking every hour on the hour to see if they sent an email yet xD

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I do is check if they have sent it I am to hyped for this  :-P

Yes me to I CANT WAIT