Mangle

Battleblock Steam Beta Excitement Thread

Well, there go all my streaming plans, seeing as I'd based my cast off of getting my key at roughly midnight.  It's 23:20 for me right now, "a few hours" and I'll be asleep.  Meh.

Just thought I would share this tweet from the behemoth that was just posted

bbt_zps410e6c99.png

Right when I checked this thread a Steam message popped up saying that.

bbt_zps410e6c99.png

Steam message D: I didn't get one yet, but I was accepted. Why do they hate and discriminate against the Irish!?!

Steam message D: I didn't get one yet, but I was accepted. Why do they hate and discriminate against the Irish!?!

bbt_zps410e6c99.png

I think you have to join the community to get the messages, if you already aren't.

bbt_zps410e6c99.png

I'm Irish... well half Irish but that's still Irish...

Got my key last night, but it was too late for me to play it that night, so I had to wait until today. So far, I think the beta is great, almost better than the 360 version!

So I got it running, and the framerate is choppy. I don't know if it's just my laptop or something entirely different.

So I got it running, and the framerate is choppy. I don't know if it's just my laptop or something entirely different.

Not sure a lot of people seem to be have frame rate problems but me personally I've had none although I was questioning if I would be able to even run the game on my craptop

I'm having this issue too, and the game is basically unplayable. Did you fix the issue? Is anyone else having framerate issues? I really, really want to play but can't. I have a perfectly fine PC, anyone have a solution?? HELP!

I've got an Intel i5-760 and a GTX480, not the most up-to-date hardware in the world it's all around 3 or 4 years old now but it still runs most games fine, the beta absolutely refuses to run at a decent framerate for me so I don't think it's spec related, definitely some bugs somewhere.

Loving the beta so far!! I never got to try the game on the 360 but it's been a real joy to try the Steam version. Only ran into one (minor) bug so far where sometimes text bubbles flicker between different words on some occasions. Here's an album of what it looks like and where it most often happens.

http://imgur.com/a/QFFub

Just needed to brag a little and none of my friends I talk to made it into the beta (sorry)

I'm number 2 in King Of The Hill Being beat out only by an employee of Behemoth 

Its a small achievement but it makes me happy :)