Sign in to follow this  
megan

Battleblock Theater Steam - Store & Group Live Now

On March 4th, 2014, we officially revealed that Hatty, his friends, and the S.S. Friendship would be colliding with the interwebz…and now the official Steam Store page is up--so we're officially official! 

Check out the new store page --> HERE
Join the official BattleBlock Theater Steam Group --> HERE

In case you already forgot, New Features of the Steam version:

• Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game! 
  • New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode. 
  • Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels. 
  • Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam. 
  • X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.

And lastly, the beta registrations close on Friday, March 21st in the morning! So please register now if you haven't already. Here are the minimum specs that we just posted:

System Requirements

• Minimum:
    • Processor: 3.3 GHz 
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: 512 MB 
    • DirectX: Version 10 
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection 
    • Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
  • Upvote 1

I can't wait until the Beta is here, unless of course you didn't choose me, then I would be incredibly annoyed and my whole weekend would be ruined.

• Upvote 1

With the new additions to the Steam version, do you plan on adding them to the 360 version, or will they be Steam version only?

• Upvote 1

With the new additions to the Steam version, do you plan on adding them to the 360 version, or will they be Steam version only?

My guess is that the 360 will stay the same and the Steam version will be the Xbox One version. (If they are porting to Xbox One that is)

Same thing on my mind because I saw that the enemy was a cat guard instead of a cat actor...thing.  Anyways we it be added to the console versions?

Looking awesome like usual.  Can't wait for the graphics throttling.  Figured I might as well sign up, since, you know, I'm a Mod and stuff on the forums.  It just wouldn't be right to not sign up.

Weapon switching would be a big game changer, especially in modes like muckle and king of the kill. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I missed picking this up on the xbox. Glad to see it coming to steam.

If you enjoyed any of The Behemoth's other games, you're in for a treat.  :-)