megan

Battleblock Theater Steam Beta Registrations Closed

bbtpostreg.png

Yup. Just as the headline states, we stopped the registrations earlier today! We've reviewed all the registrants and sent out emails to all accepted Beta Testers. 

Please check your inboxes and spam folders to see if you were selected. Sometimes mass emails do not arrive right away, but all Beta Testers should know by the end of the weekend. 

Thank you again to everyone who signed up, even if we weren't able to accommodate all registrants. We appreciate your interest in helping us out and look forward to everyone playing the game soon. 

-Megan, Community Captain

If you've been accepted as a Beta Tester then you'll be sent the Beta Key at the start of Beta. :) Please read the emails carefully and you'll get important updates from us in the newsletter.

Oh dangit! So sad that I missed registration! Still love you guys at the behemoth! I was at your booth for pretty much all of RTX 2013-I was the kid waiting in line for pretty much every game :) Are you still accepting any applications? And will beta testers get any exclusive stuff when the game comes out on steam?

I applied and I never got a beta key still.... I was really excited any chance you can get me one now I was super excited my steam is tmantwist3