Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Kat

Skylanders: Beating Ninjini

Let's make this short and sweet, I've lost two skylanders tournaments in the final round to a guy that used Ninjini. Who can I use to deal enough damage and keep from being stun-locked by Ninjini?

Edited by Elusive Kat

I wish you the best of luck trying to find some advice here. I don't think more then a few of us even own Skylanders, let alone know enough about it to help you with tournaments. I suggest you should go to the Skylanders forums for some better advice.

I wish you the best of luck trying to find some advice here. I don't think more then a few of us even own Skylanders, let alone know enough about it to help you with tournaments. I suggest you should go to the Skylanders forums for some better advice.

Let's make this short and sweet, I've lost two skylanders tournaments in the final round to a guy that used Ninjini. Who can I use to deal enough damage and keep from being stun-locked by Ninjini?

See, your first mistake is that you weren't using Disney Infinity figures

I bet Mr. Incredible would wreck Ninjini

• Upvote 1

See, your first mistake is that you weren't using Disney Infinity figures

I bet Mr. Incredible would wreck Ninjini

Until he gets stun-locked like the punk he is.

On-topic, though, I am pretty much one of the only ones here who plays Skylanders, and I know a bit about Ninjini, but I can't find her figure anywhere, so I don't know how one would go about countering here.  

I DO have the little version of her, though!  Mini-Jini for the win!

Was going to post a picture, but it won't upload for whatever reason.  Oh well.

Ninjini, she's honestly like, one of the strongest Skylanders. Yeah use her, even though she's super boring.

Also, tell me about these tournaments.

Edited by daikonboy101