Sign in to follow this  
Timkinut

Spongebob Squarepants

I like pre-movie episodes. Ever since the 2004 movie the series has gone so far downhill. The new episodes try so much to rip off of Ren & Stimpy's gross-out humor, and makes everyone as dumb as a doornail, except for Squidward, who gets picked on all the time now.

• Upvote 1

Krabby patties are made of  krabs.That is why they are called that, not only because eugene's last name.That is why he tries to keep it such a secret from others and plankton is the good guy.The story is just portrayed in a different aspect.No I did not read one comment on youtube and think this.(Or did I? :huh:  ^_^ )

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

i watched the good episodes so i have not watched a episode in years

Edited by Cat Guard
  • Upvote 1

like if u agree

...if I agree that you haven't watched an episode in years? I mean I have no reason to doubt you, but I ain't giving away likes like that, this ain't Facebook yo

Also Spongebob was one of my favorite things for most of my childhood. Watched the show so much, I could recite any episode from the first several seasons verbatim. Then the episodes started sucking, I don't think I've watched a single one past season 5. I tried to pick a favorite episode, but I just can't, there are so many memorable ones...

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

b

like if u agree

...if I agree that you haven't watched an episode in years? I mean I have no reason to doubt you, but I ain't giving away likes like that, this ain't Facebook yo

Also Spongebob was one of my favorite things for most of my childhood. Watched the show so much, I could recite any episode from the first several seasons verbatim. Then the episodes started sucking, I don't think I've watched a single one past season 5. I tried to pick a favorite episode, but I just can't, there are so many memorable ones...

My brother wrote the last part but i was too lazy to edit. I have watched all the episodes at least 3 times but I have not watched new episodes since they let kids write the show (that didnt happen but u know what i meen)

The last Spongebob related thing I remember watching was the movie. I think I was a little too old for the TV show when it started showing on Nick here in the UK.

But the movie was a pretty enjoyable family movie, as far as I can remember.

Spongebob is okay to me. But some scenes from newer episodes like the scene where Squidward's toenail got ripped off in "House Fancy" or the eyebrow scene from "Pineapple Fever" makes me think of the violent cartoon Happy Tree Friends.