OrdinaryCupcake

Embarressing Stories

I peed myself 2 times during school in P4 (when I was, like, 8).

I pooped myself while doing sit-ups at a younger age.

Not had a girlfriend yet, don't care. I'm to cool for girls.

The reason I started talking to literally all of my friends was because of video games except my first two, which I made when I was like, 3.

I'm leaving, I mean I'm 10 and as you know, you need to focus on other things like school and relaxing at my age.

I like gingers.

I once decided to play BattleBlock Theater with a guy I never had talked to or played anything with before.  We added each other (met on some video game forums) and he invited me to a party.  He knew I did LPs on YouTube, so I was going to record it and have as much fun as possible.  Well, I started having internet problems.  Couldn't join his party.  I started getting nervous.  Tried turning off and on router.  Didn't work.  Afraid the guy might think I'm a loser/idiot and decide to bail.  Rushing around, forwarding ports and stuff like the geek I am, trying to get this to work.

Finally.  Join party.  Scream "I am a mother -bleeping- genius!" *Xbox disconnects from party*.  Face flushes bright red.  Mess with some settings and join again, immediately hear laughter.  I think he's going to make fun of me like the idiot I am.  Instead says that was damn hilarious and we go on playing.  Turns out I was five years older than him anyway, so I immediately felt a lot better about not making a fool of myself.  Ended up becoming really good friends with the guy, still talking to him on an almost daily basis.

• Upvote 3

I will join in on the story telling!

So when I was younger, I loved baseball. So, knowing how much I loved it, my dad made a little 4 person team out of my siblings and I. But, he gave us all names to go along with having a team. My brothers was Skinner, my sisters was Speedy, and I was... Stool Softener...

My dad, being the evil man he was, didn't tell me what the name meant.. So, as my little 7 year old self, I was SO excited to have a team, and a name. So can you guys guess what I did?
That's right... 

I went around and told everyone. I was so curious as to why everyone laughed at me when I said my awesome title. 

By the time I was twelve my dad finally told me what it meant...

And I cried, flailed and  kicked and screamed from all the embarrassment of all those years.

So that is my story XD Hopefully it gets a good giggle or two out of some people!  

I took a microphone off the stage and talked into it thinking it was off. Not my smartest act. But then I cut my hair with scissors, literally ate my homework because I messed up

and I sword fighted with a girl before.

With a ruler of course hehehehe

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I sword fighted with a girl before.

That's nothing to laugh about, she's dead now and it's because of that severe slash to the eye leading to intense deadness.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

More stories:

1.I almost got arrested at a Walmart because I wore a Steve head while going to my car and this lady thought I was stalking her so she seriously called security.

I didn't get arrested, the security guy told the lady just to go to her car

while there people also took pictures of me so there's some proof out there that this actually happened, I also still have the head if I ever decide to show it.

2. Few years back a lot of people at my school were into Facebook so me being myself made a fake account added everyone and proceeded to be a troll. Eventually people in school started to question who was doing it and after a while people thought it was me but I ended up making them think it was someone else. my best friend. (which he actually helped me do the Gmod video)

There's more I'm sure.

Edit: These aren't as embarrassing as I remember.

Edited by Ultanoka

Today I was walking my dog and we went past my neighbors house and he was just getting back from work and was getting out of his car.  My dog walks on to his lawn and makes a Giant dump.  So yeah...

Trying to explain my ex that I didn't mind her leaving, while at the same time telling her that I'm always available as a plan b. She was embarassed as hell. "are you really doing this to yourself just now? You don't need to pull yourself down like that.". We broke up five minutes later after a three week's relationship.

We had sex fifteen minutes later.

I invited her to my birthday party last november. Luckily my friend Lucas was in the mood to talk to her. I wasn't; she dyed her hair and went from ginger to brunette, I don't think I'll talk to her again.

I sword fighted with a girl before.

That's nothing to laugh about, she's dead now and it's because of that severe slash to the eye leading to intense deadness.

The most intense of all deadnesses.