Sign in to follow this  
NOSNick04

Leaving

Hello, ladies and gentleman!

I'm sorry I have to announce this but, I'm leaving the forums. I was just an average member on the forums, anyways, what special can a ten year old do? I'm leaving the forums because I have better things to do, I need to focus more on my school, then relax. I hope I can come back to the forums, but I doubt it though. Lover of Battleblock Theater, I don't need to do that special thing you did with Memor and that alien hominid guy. Anyways, goodbye, friends.

• Upvote 1

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye NOSNick04, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

• Upvote 8

Wait... You're ten? Ahhhhh... School... Very difficult, lots of focus needed, when you're ten. And don't even get me started on relaxing.

Also, bye, I don't know who you are.

• Upvote 2

Who are you?  I don't even think I remember you...like, dead serious.

He isn't very active .

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye NOSNick04, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

You type  up this thing to use whenever someone leaves and just plops their name in there, don't you? Cleverlazy.

• Upvote 3

Why do people keep leaving? You could just stop visiting for a while like what I did, you don't have to strait up leave.

EDIT: Also, happy birthday! I know I'm kinda late, but its better than nothing. You shouldn't leave though, you were one of the only younger members who actually act pretty mature. Which is a really impressive trait if I do say so myself. Hopefully this isn't going to be the last we see you.

Edited by gman5326

Lover of Battleblock Theater, I don't need to do that special thing you did with Memor

Oh god.

What did me and him do?