Sign in to follow this  
Guest_Kyle

[3/28/2014] Electrocutions And Explosions

Boom! Zwoosh! Ker-pow!

Solo Feature
Zaplosion_V6 by Swirly Kalen

FF_3-28-14-1.png

What did you think a Zaplosion would sound like? Buzzzipew POW!? I actually like that one.

As you can see, perseverance was key to Swirly Kalen's success in making an amazing playlist.

They had not one! Not two! Not four... or five... But SIX! There were six iterations of this playlist to reach level design bliss. So, let's go ahead and pat Swirly on the back, because they deserve it!

FF_3-28-14-2.png

In this playlist, there will be plenty of mechanics and sequences that will leave you saying "Wow, that was cool! Now I need a bath," because of how incredibly unique they are.

There will be moving duck platforms to traverse deadly spike traps, one time boat sequences to reach that A+ yarn, and frog bombs. Please don't make me talk about the frog bombs.

FF_3-28-14-3.png

This week's re-release is good ol' Toasty Toast. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a flock of toast catch fire with one swoop from a laser beam. That, my friends, is the essence of Zaplosion.

FeaturePost_Toast.jpg

[FEATURED SOLO 21-MAR-2014]

• Upvote 4

Thank you to everyone I couldn't have done it without you guys! You are all amazing:)

Beautiful! I knew you could do it! I could tell that you were smart and very much above my level on that first level I played, Swirly! A playlist that left me thinking: "Why didn't I think of that? It was so simply complicated!" Just beautiful!

Edited by MeltedCow
  • Upvote 1

Right:D I'll be doing an insane run on Zaplosion_v6 on my YouTube channel Oh So Swirly in the next couple of days so keep your eyes peeled:) Thanks again everyone you are all awesome! If your having trouble with the playlist at all this will be a great video for you to watch! Also Kyle made me laugh with his article! You guys at Behemoth are so funny!!

Here is the video as promised:) Hope nobody minds me posting this! I hope this helps you get the toast star head a lot easier!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyc3-4u9nc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Swik