Sign in to follow this  
Bloob

Not Leaving

Sorry, everyone, but I'm going to stick around here. What more can a 10 year old do? Of course, I'll still occasionally leave, when I'm busy with school and such, but for the most part, I'll be here. There may come a day when I decide to stop not leaving, but that's not today. I have a lot of fond memories here and I hope this sudden announcement won't break the bonds we've formed. 

• Upvote 11

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm not leaving, so it's time for you all to tell me to leave" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just  don't leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, he should leave..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I didn't leave, then 1-2 years later I never came back, never once did I say I'm not leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for you to leave, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will not leave when you could very well wind up turning eleven and leaving, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see leave them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone doesn't leave, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye Bloob, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

• Upvote 9

WAIT. You're 10? 

hear that? It's the sound of the joke going over your head. I can't find the thread, but the original is similar to this.

WAIT. You're 10? 

hear that? It's the sound of the joke going over your head. I can't find the thread, but the original is similar to this.

You forgot to use this.

YwgbT16.gif

Bloob's the equivalent of an internet terrorist. 
 Let's the make the comparison.

• guerrilla team of e-ruffians
  • large, scruffy beard
  • years of knuckle-busting experience
  • cold, glassy eyes

Yeah, that seems about right. 

Love me~

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK