Sign in to follow this  
Dmvr

Star Head Giveaway!

Giving away 2 star heads, boom and hooshmand. Must comment which one and I will pick a random winner, depending on your post number. No double posting. I will announce winners In a week. Winners will be chosen via random.com.GOOD LUCK! :)

EDIT- giving away lava lamp and rose. You may enter for more than one, just edit your post.

Winners- 1. Evilhat 2. TheWingedWaffle524. 3. Rockisten24. Message me your gamertags I will get to you as soon as possible. The order of the winners is the order I award the heads. Congratulations to the winners and stay tuned for more giveaways!

Edited by Dmvr

I want Boom. It's the only head I need, if you have another are you willing to trade? I'll offer 280 gems and some other heads for it. I have Blockateer, Siren, 25% Off, Duck Shark, steamroll victim 1.

Boom head.

GT: M80 Mars Jr.

Edited by HattyHattington.

O.... let's see I would just like someone with a short fuse and bad temper to add to my collection. If I lose o well congratulations to who ever wins you deserved it enjoy your new cat like thing or your new fantastic exploding head  

Boom, please. Gotta get dat boom boom pow...

Oh, hey, why not? I guess I could do with a lava lamp. Thanks. 

gotta get dat lava lamp pow

Edited by MeltedCow

glad to see nobody needs/wants hooshman

I want Boom. It's the only head I need, if you have another are you willing to trade? I'll offer 280 gems and some other heads for it. I have Blockateer, Siren, 25% Off, Duck Shark, steamroll victim 1.

sorry, have every head.

glad to see nobody needs/wants hooshman

sorry, have every head.

Ah, its fine. Thanks anyways. :)

Eh whynot. Ill take a boom shakalaka if I'm lucky.

Are you still giving it away? Because I just got barbarian in exchange for boom. Sooo

Edited by EvilHat