Sign in to follow this  
vgmaster9

AH for the arcades

How would you like an arcade version of Alien Hominid? The cabinet would be mostly purple. The game would be set on hard mode so it can provide a good challenge. You would always have two lives (unless you dig under flowers for extras). In attract mode, both slogans from FBI (Winners don't use drugs) and EPA (Recycle it, don't trash it).

The game would even have a password system like Konami's Gaiapolis so you wouldn't have to constantly go through the whole game (that is, if you even bother to bring a pencil and paper). The Simon game boss would not appear though, cause it may be overwhelming for many.

One special thing it would have is that the bosses will have no life bars. Why? Cause Metal Slug never had them. Of course, that's what AH wants to be like, right?

How would you like an arcade version of Alien Hominid? The cabinet would be mostly purple. The game would be set on hard mode so it can provide a good challenge. You would always have two lives (unless you dig under flowers for extras). In attract mode, both slogans from FBI (Winners don't use drugs) and EPA (Recycle it, don't trash it).

The game would even have a password system like Konami's Gaiapolis so you wouldn't have to constantly go through the whole game (that is, if you even bother to bring a pencil and paper). The Simon game boss would not appear though, cause it may be overwhelming for many.

One special thing it would have is that the bosses will have no life bars. Why? Cause Metal Slug never had them. Of course, that's what AH wants to be like, right?

I would much rather see Castle Crashers in arcade form.

Plus no health bars are annoying.

If you can't tell how much health they have left, you can't have a strategy against them. Plus AH isn't trying to be Metal Slug, its just under the same category.

If you can't tell how much health they have left, you can't have a strategy against them. Plus AH isn't trying to be Metal Slug, its just under the same category.

I agree...If i went to an arcade, i would much rather play Castle Crashers than Alien Hominid

I agree...If i went to an arcade, i would much rather play Castle Crashers than Alien Hominid

Both games would be great as arcade games. Of course, that's what they play like. In fact, I can see both games being in numerous Chuck E Cheese's places.

Both games would be great as arcade games. Of course, that's what they play like. In fact, I can see both games being in numerous Chuck E Cheese's places.

you know cuz parents want their 6 year old kids playing blood and gore games at chuck e cheese

Yeah, the games are pretty bloody, so maybe they'd have it at SOME arcade, or maybe the Arcade Version of CC will be toned down so you CAN'T decapitate people. If not, then they'll only have it at those local all arcade places you used to see on TV. CC on the arcade would definitley bring up memories of The Simpsons and X-Men on arcade.

The layout would probably the Start Button (for pausing and joining a game after you put in your moneysssss) , then a Joystick, 4 Main Buttons (Green Button to Jump, Red Button for Item, Orange Button for Strong Attack and Blue Button for Weak Attack), a Left and Right Button (for rotating through your items) and a Magic Button (when you hold it down and press another button, you'll do the magic attack.)

I could picture it now!

LOL Chuck E Cheeze!

Anyways, AH and CC for arcades sounds like a good idea. Less lives = more continues and more continues = more quarters. I believe The Behemoth would get pretty rich off this stuff.

I could picture it now!

LOL Chuck E Cheeze!

Anyways, AH and CC for arcades sounds like a good idea. Less lives = more continues and more continues = more quarters. I believe The Behemoth would get pretty rich off this stuff.

Maybe when you lose all your health, you fly back into the scene (like when you fall off the carraige in Parade) in a flashy display of your magic and get one more life-bar full of health. Probably no map, stores, or bombs and health, since they'd hinder and aid the character too much. Plus, they'd make it so that you never lose, and that would cost the Behemoth money. No animal orbs either, no leveling up (maybe) and average weapons that are just for looks. The only characters you can play as are the starting Knights.

Maybe when you lose all your health, you fly back into the scene (like when you fall off the carraige in Parade) in a flashy display of your magic and get one more life-bar full of health. Probably no map, stores, or bombs and health, since they'd hinder and aid the character too much. Plus, they'd make it so that you never lose, and that would cost the Behemoth money. No animal orbs either, no leveling up (maybe) and average weapons that are just for looks. The only characters you can play as are the starting Knights.

I love your ideas, but here are two things I would prefer: Whenever you lose all your health, you have to continue. Also, leveling up would be a good idea because you would wanna improve your strength, health, magic, and ranged attacks, since the game would be tougher as you progress. It was also used in Knights of the Round.

EDIT: Also, as I previously stated in another thread, all the bosses would have no health bars and would blink instead.

Castle Crashers wouldn't transition to an arcade game without losing a lot of the gameplay. Alien Hominid, however, would be great.

But I would think just the 4 player arena would make it really worth an arcade game.

an arcade version :?: hmmmmmmmmm interesting im better with using an xbox controller than mashing some buttons while standing up but an arcade version would be sweet but hey NO ARACDE GAMES HAVE BEEN MADE IN LIKE FOREVER LOL :!::!::!:

Castle Crashers wouldn't transition to an arcade game without losing a lot of the gameplay. Alien Hominid, however, would be great.

But I would think just the 4 player arena would make it really worth an arcade game.

Yeah, it would. :ninja: