Sign in to follow this  
nickes

Hey Behemoth!

I just found out today that battleblock theater is coming to steam and I was very happy as I never got to play it.

I just have to ask, a few years back I came on here when I made the transition (not really, but when I finally got a beefy enough rig to go back to playing counter-strike) to ask the behemoth to bring their wonderful titles to the pc world

I made this thread: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/9826-behemoth-please-bring-your-works-to-steamworks-details-ins/

I'm just curious beyond curious, was I the sole cause for this? or was it planned beforehand! I'd just love to know because I always wanted your titles on pc. Hoping BBT is a huge improvement over the CC port and very excited to play it for the first time when it comes out!

I'm just curious beyond curious, was I the sole cause for this?

Oh man, that cracked me up. Bringing CC to PC was one of the most requested things on this forum aside from CC2 and bringing it to PS3, so you're not the sole cause of that, and from the moment that CC went on steam people have been asking for BBT to get ported to PC even more than they've asked for it being ported to PS3.

In fact most of the comments on videos on youtube, articles on news sites, facebook and twitter that had anything to do with the Behemoth were asking if their games had been announced for pc yet.

So no you're not the sole cause but you were definitely one of the first, you could consider yourself a trendsetter of sorts.

• Upvote 1

Woah relax with the hostility, the thread you linked is fairly new - my post was back in 2k10 and it was requesting CC to steam plus the use of steamworks if possible. I didn't find any similar threads regarding steam :)

Anyway have a nice day - I'll just stick to reading the forum since you've all made it so hostile