Well I'm getting offline to make a sandwich, just thought I'd make a thread to let you guys know I won't be around for the next 5 minutes or so. Heck, I might even go to the bathroom while I'm up. It was nice knowing you guys, but this is what I need right now. Don't miss me too much! I'll be back before you know it!

• Upvote 16

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye GoldenGhost, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

(those freaking tags though...)

• Upvote 3

*SNIP*

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty horse****, the whole "I'm unpopular, so I'm gonna steal Mr. Hatty's post" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you were smart and cool like me you wouldn't have to steal my freaking posts that I'm known for, but you did because you aren't, so just leave, if you were as popular as me than maybe someday someone will be like "Quick, ________, go say the thing again!."

It's silly to be such a blatant jerk and thief... I've seen some quality posts in my day, never once did I say I was going to steal their originality, because that post will always be there, thriving with humor and originality, and I think it's short-sighted to copy my content and then go and act like you're smart and came up with it, you know everyone will know I'm the only funny ne..... but eh, regardless I've reported you to the other moderators because, hey, you're jerk and I hate you, and as of right now I am officially disbanding Chuckola Commentaries and all affiliated content providers, so let that sink in, as tired as I am of your bull ish, I want you to know that we could've done something great, but you messed it all up.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of ***holes) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone steals, every time it feels like a part of good in the world is slipping into mere nothingingness, paving way for the a future where James goes around stealing everyone's ideas because he can't think of any himself. I hate you Dropped Your Pocket, I'm sure others do too (whether or not they admit it), and you also did it wrong by not bolding the name of the user in red.

• Upvote 10

Guys I'm back! Sorry for being gone longer than I promised, I actually took a walk too. I made it a quick one though since I didn't want anyone to get overly depressed or upset about my extended absence. Anyway it's great to be back, I really missed you guys!

(Just curious, who's throwing my "welcome back" party? I want them to know that I like strawberry cupcakes)

• Upvote 1

Mr Hatty and Mr pocket you do realize golden ghost was mocking those who put good bye letters right?

Everybody. Look at LordSnoopy. Look at him and LAUGH!

you do realize that they were joking, right?