Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Tomodachi Life

So glad I wasn't the one who had to make this topic.

but instead of it being our Mii it's Sakurai's and we are forced to play as Sakurai's mii and we will be forced to love it.

• Upvote 1

Pause at 1:52. Take a picture of that. Send it to me. It shalt be my profile pic.

Edited by MeltedCow

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at anything Nintendo has made, thank golly this is coming to North America.

please tell me this is a late april fools or some crap...

Why are you hoping this? This game looks like it's gonna be GOTY worthy!

Edit: I seemed to have double posted

Edited by yugo657

Real talk though,

I heard that despite the game's massive popularity, there isn't a whole lot in the way of player interaction, it's more so that you put all these Miis in the world and set up their personality, and from there they all just interact with each other on there own while you watch.

From what I've heard from people who've imported the game, the closest thing to player interaction is that sometimes the Miis ask your opinion about things, other than that, it's like The Sims if you couldn't do anything but watch after creating the stuff at the beginning.

Still gon' get it though, this will be my New Leaf of this year

The game comes with 2 codes, which both give you "Tomodachi Life: Welcome Version"

It's a demo of sorts, that transfers all progress over to the main game when you buy it, and gives you 2 rare Panda suits.

As of right now, it's the only way to properly demo the game

So if anyone has a 3DS and wants to try out this version, here's my second key that I'll give away because I'm such a nice guy: 

A04VVMWG2G4W21T1

So yeah, be nice though! If someone takes it, post that you took it so others don't waste their time typing it in for it to fail

The game comes with 2 codes, which both give you "Tomodachi Life: Welcome Version"

It's a demo of sorts, that transfers all progress over to the main game when you buy it, and gives you 2 rare Panda suits.

As of right now, it's the only way to properly demo the game

So if anyone has a 3DS and wants to try out this version, here's my second key that I'll give away because I'm such a nice guy: 

A04VVMWG2G4W21T1

So yeah, be nice though! If someone takes it, post that you took it so others don't waste their time typing it in for it to fail

I took it thanks, i was thinking about getting the game now i can try it and see if i like it :D

na3SGbe.jpg

If anyone playing Tomodachi Life wants my Mii in the game, go to your town hall and scan this QR code and I'll be all yours

• Upvote 1

My friend sent me his copy of the demo and I ended up buying the game.

I'm probably gonna have to play it for a few days to have a full opinion on it, but it feels like one of those games where you just kinda have to come back and check on it once in a while. You can't binge on it and play for like 2 or 3 hours.

I dunno, overall, I like it, but it's definitely not a hardcore game.

I, too, own this game, and am personally loving it.  If anyone wants MY mii in their game (because Zane's isn't NEARLY as cool) then scan this QR code!  Chances are, there'll be more QR codes from me in the future as I create more miis that are share-worthy.

ipob.jpg

• Upvote 1

If you want video game characters in Tomodachi Life, GameXplain has you covered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCLWzxV1K2Y

Edit: I also have some Sonic characters in Tomodachi Life that weren't in the video. If anyone want qr codes for those, let me know and I'll try to get them posted on here.

2nd and 3rd edits: I seem to have technical difficulty uploading my mii's qr code on here, so I'm currently trying several methods of getting it on here though it may not be a good quality, but I will get it on there hopefully before I go to sleep tonight. sorry, I tried copying and pasting from several locations, but nothing is doing it. How did you guys successfully copy and paste the qr codes anyways?

Edited by Gamefemale
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for the double post, but found a way to get my qr code on here, so here it is.  Enjoy me in Tomodachi Life! I will also post the qr codes of the Sonic miis that weren't in the GameXplain video by request.

BqT12rQCcAAF1Nl.jpg

Edited by Gamefemale

Sorry to necrobump this thread, but I started my Tomodachi Life over recently, so I decided I should upload a new qr code as well. Enjoy! :)

d9xsz.jpg

Now we know your name. You'll never be safe again. >:) (if that's even your name.)

Otherwise if I ever get a 3ds I'll probably get this game. It looks fun.