Sign in to follow this  
BehemothChicken

Have You Been Hacked?

Just found out that someone got onto my email and changed the password. They did absolutely nothing in regards to my paypal or credit card... So the question is: Have you been hacked before, and if your answer is yes, how? 

Well sort of in Black Ops 2 somebody sort of de-ranked me so and I was 7th prestige. I was pretty pissed.

Well sort of in Black Ops 2 somebody sort of de-ranked me so and I was 7th prestige. I was pretty pissed.

I was falsely accused of boosting and got reset,so i know how you feel.

Oh yeah, did you guys hear about the Heartbleed virus? Change your passwords for anything using HTTPS (email, PayPal, etc) if you haven't already.

One time my email got hacked because my mom gave my email to a website and didn't tell me, and then apparently someone told all of my contacts I wanted to bang them. It was my professional account too, the one I use to communicate with my teachers and apply for jobs. Things got weird.

• Upvote 2

Oh yeah, did you guys hear about the Heartbleed virus? Change your passwords for anything using HTTPS (email, PayPal, etc) if you haven't already.

One time my email got hacked because my mom gave my email to a website and didn't tell me, and then apparently someone told all of my contacts I wanted to bang them. It was my professional account too, the one I use to communicate with my teachers and apply for jobs. Things got weird.

Yeah it's crazy. It's really affected my area of Canada. Man, i just don't know what to say. Wouldn't life just be great if people didn't try to ruin it for other people? 

Someone used my debit card last month. Not fun at all. You gotta file a report at the bank, then you gotta go to the police station and file a report there, and then everyone's time is wasted, bleh.

I dunno how they got my card info, though. Maybe Amazon had an info breach or something.

Someone used my debit card last month. Not fun at all. You gotta file a report at the bank, then you gotta go to the police station and file a report there, and then everyone's time is wasted, bleh.

I dunno how they got my card info, though. Maybe Amazon had an info breach or something.

Ooh, scary. 

For some reason someone in china keeps trying to hack my like 6 year old aol account I just use for spam now, when I log in it goes "you tried to log in from this location is this you?" and its some random place in china...

Paypal is safe, there's no need to change your password there.

Quoted from PP

We would like to assure you that with regards to the Heartbleed bug:

1) Your PayPal account is secure

2) Your PayPal account details were not exposed in the past and remain secure

3) You do not need to take any additional action to safeguard your information

4) There is no need to change your password "

Source: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Forward/OpenSSL-Heartbleed-Bug-PayPal-Account-Holders-are-Secure/ba-p/797568#

I got hacked and they erased my Black Ops 2 level. Just gave me another thing to put on my the list of reasons why I hate CoD. Oh well, the $6.00 I got back from GameStop made it not a total waste.

I just logged into by Behemoth account after a long period of time and while I was trying to reset the password I found that the old yahoo email account I was using was hacked. Bleugh

Even if you think whatever websites your using was safe change your password places like reddit and steam has been affected and god knows where else.

Even if you think whatever websites your using was safe change your password places like reddit and steam has been affected and god knows where else.

Steam did not have a breach either.

I've been lured to a phishing site once, and was stupid enough to give the information needed to take my Steam account. What a trip that was :P

Joke's on them

I have no money in my bank account.

Joke's on them

I have no money in my bank account.

You poor?