Sign in to follow this  
megan

[4/11/2014] Team Power: The Fossil Fuel Of Tomorrow. Literally.

[4/11/2014] Team Power: the Fossil Fuel of Tomorrow. Literally.

For some reason, cooperation and grim death seem to go hand-in-hand in BattleBlock Theater. Well, maybe not "grim" death: I know a few cats who'd agree that some prisoner's make the funniest face when they explode.

COOP Feature
Team Power by o0oLEAFYo0o

FF_4-11-14-1.png

Luckily for you actors out there, this week's entry is the exception to the rule: if death is a bigger part of the production than is desired, you should probably go out and find yourself a less murdery partner. Or, your partner might want to go out and find a less murdery you. Still, even the most pleasing of partners will have a tough time getting this performance down perfectly: I dare you to get all A++'s on what o0oLEAFYo0o has on offer. Based on my experience, my first tip is to choose a partner who isn't me.

FF_4-11-14-2.png

So what tripped me up, you ask? Well, let's just say that some berries are pickier about being picked than others, which is frustrating because you just gotta know that those are the tastiest ones. You'll also have trigger laden puzzles aplenty begging for your attention, and while some playlists are flagged as cooperative for reasons unknown, Team Power is waving that cooperation flag like it's only one Bridge Block bridge away from a safe place to tinkle.

FF_4-11-14-3.png

I hope you enjoy this week's offering; while your power-team powers through Team Power, my team will be powering up the BattleBlock Theater arcade here at PAX East 2014! 8 (wait, 8?!) BattleBlock Theater cabinets are here this year, not to mention the Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers and Super Soviet Missle Mastar machines!    

You can never have too much power, especially when BattleBlock Theater things go BOOM! Making it's comeback to the Theater, we are re-releasing BOOM! to those who finish either the solo or co-op Furbottoms Features this week! Don't miss out on getting this prisoner unlock because it's the bomb (har har).

FeaturePost_BOOM.jpg   

Congrats o0oLEAFYo0o! I don't know who you are, but the pictures look good enough and you got one of the features of one of the best heads of the ones that were made. 

Just finished Furbottom's solo and didn't get my Bomb head. What gives? :(

EDIT: I just recompleted ALL of it, and it still didn't unlock.

Edited by Link

Just finished Furbottom's solo and didn't get my Bomb head. What gives? :(

EDIT: I just recompleted ALL of it, and it still didn't unlock.

U did the SOLO and not the COOP

You

can never have too much power, especially when BattleBlock Theater

things go BOOM! Making it's comeback to the Theater, we are re-releasing

BOOM! to those who finish either the solo or co-op Furbottoms Features this week! Don't miss out on getting this prisoner unlock because it's the bomb (har har).

FeaturePost_BOOM.jpg   

>You

can never have too much power, especially when BattleBlock Theater

things go BOOM! Making it's comeback to the Theater, we are re-releasing

BOOM! to those who finish either the solo or co-op Furbottoms Features this week! Don't miss out on getting this prisoner unlock because it's the bomb (har har).

FeaturePost_BOOM.jpg   

Do the COOP,it worked for me (i think u get the toast for the solo..)