Sign in to follow this  
megan

Game 4 - Xbox One

Any chance we'll be seeing Game 4 make an appearance in the Microsoft Indie Games sizzle reel that will inevitably be at their conference in about an hour?

Well, there's a small question mark next to the 4, so this is clearly a late April Fools joke. Only explanation.

Nope.

It's on the 17th not the 1st :P

I really hope this is an enemy. I don't wanna play as that thing. As long as I don't have to, this game will be great. Probably something to do with demons. Maybe, you play as some person who discovered this weird land?

When I see that picture I see a experiment gone wrong ... but this is the behemoth so I think the experiment went fine

We’re developing Game 4 for Xbox One! Woot!

Steam and PlayStation releases are usually after Xbox releases, will this time be different?

This looks.... eccentric. Its still called game 4 we so we still got plenty of time before its released, hopefully enough time for the Xbox One to get more games to justify a 500 dollar purchase.
I like The Behemoth, not enough to buy a whole new console for one game.

This looks.... eccentric. Its still called game 4 we so we still got plenty of time before its released, hopefully enough time for the Xbox One to get more games to justify a 500 dollar purchase.

400 now. and I'm sure they'll port the game to Steam or PS4.

maybe even Wii U?  :cry: 

• Upvote 1

400 now. and I'm sure they'll port the game to Steam or PS4.

maybe even Wii U?  :cry: 

Right, I forgot about price drops or buying a refurbished console. Its the content of the game which is gonna decide what to get it on. If its better suited for local, go with a console, if its better online, steam. I hope they port it.

Wonder what kind of game its going to be.. saw someone guess it might be racing but I'm not sure how they would make that work without having to use 3D graphics

It's probably going to be a 2D racer like Rad Racer on the original Nintendo with similar graphics.

Just replace the cars with that spider-lady-horse-cupcake-thingy.

Rad Racer:

Just bought Xbox One, and now I'm twice as hyped for 'Game 4' as I was before. By the way, there weren't any announces by the Behemoth on the Comic Con. So, I guess, we need to wait for PAX Prime.

Edited by Timkinut

Just bought Xbox One, and now I'm twice as hyped for 'Game 4' as I was before. By the way, there weren't any announces by the Behemoth on the Comic Con. So, I guess, we need to wait for PAX Prime.

Tim, you're back... Hooray! [insert Topic Here]

Please release more info on this, all we know is that there is a lady a third human, a third spider and a third cupcake.....But anyway im hyped for a new behemoth game, AH was great, Castle Crashers is my favourite game of all time and Battle Block Theater is amazing!Please just give us a hint at the plot and what to expect! *Cough hire *Cough me *cough cough

I really hope this is an enemy. I don't wanna play as that thing. As long as I don't have to, this game will be great. Probably something to do with demons. Maybe, you play as some person who discovered this weird land?

Yeah me too thing is pretty weird,but i'd be alright if it wasn't.

I have a question. As you guys have already announced the steam version will they both come out at the same time? I really hope so. Don't wanna fork in for an X1 or wait awhile. I honestly wouldn't mind if they were a couple weeks/months apart releasing, but eh.

Edited by Delta

I have a question. As you guys have already announced the steam version will they both come out at the same time? I really hope so. Don't wanna fork in for an X1 or wait awhile. I honestly wouldn't mind if they were a couple weeks/months apart releasing, but eh.

Battleblock took a year to get to PC; it could be either longer or slightly shorter with this.

The thing I'm worried about is this coming to PS4 last. Stupid PC players, you stole our spot!

• Upvote 1

Battleblock took a year to get to PC; it could be either longer or slightly shorter with this.

The thing I'm worried about is this coming to PS4 last. Stupid PC players, you stole our spot!

dont forget the 360!?

• Upvote 1