So if you didn't see it they just announced that Steam beta testers of BBT will be receiving the FULL GAME for free on day of release.

(also release date is May 15th)

FREE_zpsb47f6e1c.png

• Upvote 1

But do our things transfer? I got a golden trophy which was 10 times harder thanks to some glitches and had to use combinations of weapons to get past certain parts (and I really am tired of insane mode).

Untitled_zpse55001bb.png

And this just shows what an amazingly generous and awesome company The Behemoth really is.  ;) Thanks! TB

Edited by Undead Ninya

This is amazing news I had to look it up because at first I didn't believe you (sorry). Best news I have had all day 

Also on steam when you delete the local content is it meant to stay in your library or is it suppose to disappear?  

But do our things transfer? I got a golden trophy which was 10 times harder thanks to some glitches and had to use combinations of weapons to get past certain parts (and I really am tired of insane mode).

They said possibly it may, it may not only time will tell.

I tried getting into the beta but when I finally checked my email for the invite(someone had invited me), it was over :( I had checked the night they mentioned it but I hadn't got the email yet. would there be any luck for me? I still have the email if you guys want proof.

I think this may be rock solid evidence that The Behemoth may be the coolest video game developers since Valve. The fact that they're willing to give people a free copy just because they wanted to help out by testing the game just proves it. They're already underrated enough as it is, but it seems too cool to give out such a great game to thousands for free.

Just wish I was in the Beta, I had to travel to Denmark with my parents for something.

Now I have to pay for the game, It's still awesome though.

And i'm 100% sure i'll buy it. :D

I think this may be rock solid evidence that The Behemoth may be the coolest video game developers since Valve. The fact that they're willing to give people a free copy just because they wanted to help out by testing the game just proves it. They're already underrated enough as it is, but it seems too cool to give out such a great game to thousands for free.

I agree with you except maybe on the Valve part. Sure Valve is cool but I think I like The Behemoth better.

How do I activate my free copy? I got an e-mail saying I would get it but I don't know how to activate it. Can anyone help please?

If you had actually tested for the beta like you were supposed to, you would have downloaded the game weeks ago. The point of the free game was to reward the people who helped The Behemoth in the beta, not to just have a special email code for doing nothing.

How do I activate my free copy? I got an e-mail saying I would get it but I don't know how to activate it. Can anyone help please?

If you had actually tested for the beta like you were supposed to, you would have downloaded the game weeks ago. The point of the free game was to reward the people who helped The Behemoth in the beta, not to just have a special email code for doing nothing.

Didn't the game update itself into a full version though? If not, then I didn't receive my code then...

Didn't the game update itself into a full version though? If not, then I didn't receive my code then...

There was only the original code for the beta, that's the one I was talking about. It basically was a code for the full game, it just needed to be updated and was considered a beta. The only ways to not get the full game despite signing up for the beta were to either not be chosen, or not activate the beta codes in the first place to test the game. I think very few people weren't chosen, only ones who violated some of the terms and conditions. In Hermy's case, he never actually downloaded the game and the code most likely expired by this point, if he had tried activating it the day he got it Behemoth would have most likely helped him for the beta testing, but at this point it just wouldn't make sense to give out a game to someone who didn't do anything.

These are all my opinions, so some of the stuff may not be accurate to The Behemoth or their 'policy' stuff.