Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

If There Isn't Already, For The Love Of God, Add An Alien Hominid Head.

I love that little illegitimate child.

Do NOT bypass the swear filter. -SushiGummy

SushiGummy pls.

Edited by Sarah

I love that **************

There is a head for him.

Edited by MorgLikesGames

I love that little illegitimate child.

There is a head for him.

I couldn't find one on the market, in the game, or on the complete list in the Sticky. Could you please link me to where it says there is or some image or w/e? 

Is there any word on how you would unlock it on PC seeing as Alien Hominid HD doesn't exist on PC? Maybe link your Xbox gamertag with it on the Xbox or some different unlock way like they did for the PC version of Castle Crashers? 

Is there any word on how you would unlock it on PC seeing as Alien Hominid HD doesn't exist on PC? Maybe link your Xbox gamertag with it on the Xbox or some different unlock way like they did for the PC version of Castle Crashers? 

Well the PC version isn't out yet so not yet.

It'll probably be a Furbottom head.

So, now that the game is out on PC, how do you get the head? It's not listed on the market, there is no way to play Alien Homind through Steam, nada, and I can't think of anything in game besides beating every map on Insane? I literally can't play without that head, literally.

QwbvEWJ.png

I found this Custom Head on Reddit, so you can use this until there's an actual release for the REAL Alien Hominid head on Steam.

the item exists on both the steam and xbox version, although there is no OFFICIAL way to get it on steam it is in the game. i was playing with my friend and he had the item, i checked his inventory and it was there. it was just called "alien" ...i just checked his inventory again and it's disappeared.

it was non-tradeable and non-marketable 

They should release Alien Hominid on steam, though my enhusasm towards the company has been dampened a bit with what I call the "Lava Lamp fiasco"