Sign in to follow this  
BehemothChicken

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I think it looks pretty cool. Don't know how multiplayer will be with the exosuits though.

That advertisement works on me because I absolutely loath Call of Duty and what its become, but this actually looks kinda cool even though everyone is saying "Titanfall ripoff". And also I like Kevin Spacey so annoyingly it makes me want to buy the game.

OH WOW NEW RECYCLED COD GAME WITH DLC UP TO $100 AND EVERYTHING IS SO NEW AND GREAT KAWAII DESU~

Screw Call of Duty. Every game is the same after 4, it blows.

Screw Call of Duty. Every game is the same after 4, it blows.

Shut up, no they're not, they're completely original and new and unique in every single way. There are new maps. And there are guns. And... And... Like... Anyway this one's gonna be different because it's in the future.

My opinion is fact.

• Upvote 1

I don't usually attack Call of Duty like this, but my god, this trailer is repulsive. They're using the whole 'futuristic' idea as a selling point, even though that's what the idea of Ghosts was. And I'm not trying to sound like a Halo fanboy, but those helicopters are basically recolored Hornets from the Halo games. While I'm talking about Halo, notice how similar these two titles are.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Halo: Combat Evolved

Goddammit, if Infinity Ward (or whoever the hell makes these games) made a different type of game, I swear it would be amazing and not dull, like this one is going to be.

Edited by Turkey

I don't usually attack Call of Duty like this, but my god, this trailer is repulsive. They're using the whole 'futuristic' idea as a selling point, even though that's what the idea of Ghosts was. And I'm not trying to sound like a Halo fanboy, but those helicopters are basically recolored Hornets from the Halo games. While I'm talking about Halo, notice how similar these two titles are.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Halo: Combat Evolved

Goddammit, if Infinity Ward (or whoever the hell makes these games) made a different type of game, I swear it would be amazing and not dull, like this one is going to be.

Their not just making these games but others as well. For example Destiny was created by Bungie and Treyarch. And for people out there the Call of Duty franchise is being developed by three companies now. Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer Games.

So it's Call of Duty...

IN THE FUTURE!!! 

10/10

It's Okay!  8-) 

Yeah... this looks like a copy and paste Ghost (but in the future) and Halo 4

and the story looks like something from Halo but been crapped by BO1/2

This look bad, sadly....

I really hate the argument that every Call of Duty game is the same.

Every Call of Duty is the same only in the similar sense that every Pokemon is the same game, or every Mario Kart is the same, etc

Every Call of Duty game has a unique feel, with various gameplay elements that differ from one to another, so I find it highly hypocritical when the majority of Nintendo games as well as the likes of Assassin's Creed and some other series do this as well.

The real problem with Call of Duty is the annualization, despite being on three year dev times the games release every single year, obviously resulting in franchise fatigue. Added on top of that is that with multiple studios churning the games out, it takes a whole cycle of two (or now with the addition of Sledgehammer, three) years for the improvements upon the last game to really be seen, since they're more or less disconnected.

Anyway, Ghosts was pretty bland, and was the closest to ACTUALLY being the same game as the last one (though in this case Modern Warfare 3, not Black Ops II before it, which by the way was really good). I've since decided that I'm either not going to buy anymore Call of Duty games or at the very least only buy the Treyarch ones (which will now be every 3 years, yay), since those have been of the upmost quality lately.

Also, Titanfall scratches my Arcade shooter itch, as well as Battlefield providing a more tactical experience for the FPS genre (and don't get me started on people who claim Call of Duty and Battlefield are the same game).

That all being said, I did think the trailer looked cool, though I'm a bit bummed they're going towards the Titanfall-esque future tone, as opposed to something more unique. Hell, I'd buy a new WWII Call of Duty, I miss shooting Nazis (and also don't want to buy Wolfenstein : P).

• Upvote 1

To the people complaining about it being recycled, they're at least using a new engine this time

I'm just hoping for zombies. It's the only thing I play.

Not to be expected because this is Sledgehammer.  Since its a three year cycle now we have to wait three years for zombies.

KAWAII DESU~

Oh hush.

Also I love myself some Sci-Fi.

Just look at Halo and I.

And I'd like to see just how much stuff they can

a) Recycle

B) Steal from others

c) create Original Concepts

But I do like political thrillers, and if this COD can do that well with the campaign then I'll applaud Sledgehammer Games.

I also like levels where you're riding on cars while they drive (which was featured).

213442-alien-hominid-xbox-360-screenshot

KAWAII DESU~

Oh hush.

Just look at Halo and I.

a) Recycle

B) Steal from others

But I do like political thrillers, and if this COD can do that well with the campaign then I'll applaud Sledgehammer Games.

I also like levels where you're riding on cars while they drive (which was featured).

Yes! I love just riding passenger sometimes in games. For example, in just cause 2, second mission, you are escaping on a car and have to protect it and all I did was flip cars over with the wire thing.

KAWAII DESU~

Oh hush.

Just look at Halo and I.

a) Recycle

B) Steal from others

Yes! I love just riding passenger sometimes in games. For example, in just cause 2, second mission, you are escaping on a car and have to protect it and all I did was flip cars over with the wire thing.

JC2 = One of the best free-roam games I have played. I loved that mission so much, loaded an earlier save or created a new file or something like that to play it again. To make it REALLY fun, you should get a sniper rifle or HMG/Assualt Rifle (that really powerful machinegun, forgot the name), and shoot the wheels of the military vehicles. They go all over the place. Here is an example, from someone on youtube: