Sign in to follow this  
bkawesomeness

Campaign Arenas For Xbl

(I think there is another topic on this, and i didn't want to revive it, but here are my thoughts on arenas in campaign mode on xbl)

I think that arenas on xbl multiplayer should be removed, ( you can still play them multiplayer local or singleplayer). It ticked me off so much when every game i joined, we went right to the arena. I think when setting up a match, there is an option on the book where you choose how you play, and when you click on arena, you have the choice of 1. to play Classic Arena where all characters have same power, or 2. Skill Arena where you use your characters at there level and skill. Then Arena goers can duke out there skill differences without disturbing the people who just want to play the game.

Stop making all these threads. Please. You made like 3 in one night. Not trying to be mean, but slow down. Pweez.

Don't act like every new member doesn't do this, they all do; yourself included.

• Upvote 1

Stop making all these threads. Please. You made like 3 in one night. Not trying to be mean, but slow down. Pweez.

Don't act like every new member doesn't do this, they all do; yourself included.
Btw I'm not a new member

Good point. I think I did this too at one point. Perhaps I shouldn't be so hypocritical.

• Upvote 1