Sign in to follow this  
bkawesomeness

The Merchandise I Want Most

The Bear hat, the one that only 20 were made, is that ever going to be a product on the behemoth store, because i heard that they might be

Anything to add?

I asked Anna The Red if she could make another one, but she said that it would be unlikely if they were to come into production again. We can just hope and dream from now. :(

I asked Anna The Red if she could make another one, but she said that it would be unlikely if they were to come into production again. We can just hope and dream from now. :(

You never know.

It's possible that they could put things back into production.

Besides Anna The Red hand crafts all of her plushy stuff.

Like my Bitey Bat Hat.

The Bear hat, the one that only 20 were made, is that ever going to be a product on the behemoth store, because i heard that they might be

Anything to add?

Aww I'm glad that you like the bear hat! I get super excited when I see someone wearing the hat at PAX!

It is true that the bear hats were super exclusive. But just like Roy-G-Biv said, we never know which prototypes / merch ideas get made. The Bitey Bat hats have been super popular and a lot of people also seem to dig the new DuckShark hats and Raccoon hats. So now we know that the Behemoth fans really do love hats! So who knows what will happen in the future...!

Make sure to keep telling us what kind of merchandise you want. :)

Anything to add?

Aww I'm glad that you like the bear hat! I get super excited when I see someone wearing the hat at PAX!

It is true that the bear hats were super exclusive. But just like Roy-G-Biv said, we never know which prototypes / merch ideas get made. The Bitey Bat hats have been super popular and a lot of people also seem to dig the new DuckShark hats and Raccoon hats. So now we know that the Behemoth fans really do love hats! So who knows what will happen in the future...!

Make sure to keep telling us what kind of merchandise you want. :)

Awh man I want me a raccoon hat... to bad I've never been to a con...

one day!