Sign in to follow this  
Dexide

Ban Bloob And Da Milk Man Immediately

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you feel deserves to be banned more?

• Da Milk Man
    • Bloob
    • Both should be banned NOW!

As you can see, bloob's rank is ultra member, which means he was voted for the most. That means that he was popular and contributed, so i don't see why you should want to ban him if he is a fan favorite.

post-17839-0-37107800-1399852837_thumb.png

Guys I intercepted the coding of the forums and found this image of someone posing as me.

sey2s6.jpg

It must be the infamous Snuggle Bubbler. He would do something like this.

As you can see, bloob's rank is ultra member, which means he was voted for the most. That means that he was popular and contributed, so i don't see why you should want to ban him if he is a fan favorite.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-05-11 at 7.57.21 PM.png

I was an ultra member before I got my promotion... or demotion depending on how you view it~

Chris too!

• Upvote 1

I was an ultra member before I got my promotion... or demotion depending on how you view it~

Chris too!

Donate your badge to me then scrub. I AM THE RIGHTFUL HEIR!

Guys I intercepted the coding of the forums and found this image of someone posing as me.

sey2s6.jpg

It must be the infamous Snuggle Bubbler. He would do something like this.

Well that isn't what I find surprising. What I'm not understanding is why you waited a whole hour to report this, Snuggle Bubbler could have gotten away by now!

He's like a crooked cop. You think he's a great guy and then - BAM! - triple homicide. Commited by none other than Bloob himself.

Bloob is the worst mod. Demote him immediately, TBF.

no the worst mod is me everyone knows that

None should be banned he didn't say anything "inappropriate" and a little violence is ok seriously like do t you see castlecrasher violence and battleblock theater. Your over reacting about the ban.

Not sure if we can trust what Dexide has to say after finding this picture of him and the other mods

BpAaUH7CcAENWHp.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not sure if we can trust what Dexide has to say after finding this picture of him and the other mods

BpAaUH7CcAENWHp.jpg

What are you even on about? You photoshopped all of the mods imaged to be Dexide.

• Upvote 1

How did you find that picture of me? That is cyber bullying and it is unacceptable.

woah asl of that qt on the right? pls m8

Edited by scarabix