Sign in to follow this  
megan

[5-15-2014] We Love You!

As it is our first week of BattleBlock Theater on Steam, we have created a few playlists for the community to enjoy as we take our time enjoying your homemade playlists to feature in the near future. 

Here's what is available on Furbottom's Features currently:

Solo Playlist: WeLoveYou

Co-Op Playlist: WeLoveYouBoth

Arena Playlist: FightForOurLove

Here are a couple screenshots of the Solo playlist in Furbottom's Features:

SFF-5-16-2.jpg

SFF-5-16-13.jpg

Until we change up the Furbottom's Features Solo or Co-Op playlists, you'll have a chance to unlock Behemoth Chicken prisoner at the completion of all the levels. 

FeaturePost.jpg

Good luck playing! We'll keep you updated in these forums when there's an update to the Features!

I just cant take it any longer, where is the secret level in this feature? Ive played it like 5 times and couldnt find it :(

I got the behemoth chicken during the beta :P

But there is one thing I don't understand. All star heads are out on XBLA, will we get them in featured levels and things like fathers day aswell? Same times as they were released on XBLA? I'm semi-confused.

• Upvote 1

I completed mine (including the encore stages) and I got squat :?

Did you go into this level through the Furbottom's Feature section? 

It will only trigger if you go through Furbottom's Features! If you do have progress, please try completing one level, and the Prisoner should unlock for you.

Just finished A++ everything. Took me about an hour and a half because if the Yarn Puzzle on Stage 8.
Didn't know i could grab rocks while flying through the air.

• Upvote 1

am loving this game, especially with these constant updates with new heads on offer and gems always come in handy, didnt think this would be as much fun as castle crashers but it may even be a little more!

• Upvote 1