Sign in to follow this  
Keola

Have Castle Crashers -- Didn't Unlock Cc Head On Bbt Steam

Hello, I recently bought battleblock theater, and have played castle crashers on PC. When I started up the game offline, I got the Castle Crashers head. However, when I started the game ONline, I don't have the head in either my steam or BBT inventories! Help, please!

Hi there! We've confirmed that there is an issue with the Castle Crashers Prisoner not unlocking that has affected a small percentage of users. Not to worry! We're working as hard as we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience, and continued support of our games!

Thanks a bunch, Lindsay.  I do want the CC prisoner, but please don't rush: as long as I get to play with it eventually, I'm happy!

Thanks a bunch, Lindsay.  I do want the CC prisoner, but please don't rush: as long as I get to play with it eventually, I'm happy!

This is fixed as of this morning's update! Hurray!

I'm still having this issue it gave me the message to say I had them as soon as I started up the game but when I go to change/customise my character I don't have any of the Cc stuff.

Even though this thread is a tad old, and I don't know much of how to help with this, but that last comment (Other than mine) is fairly new, did you try scrolling through the Star Head (shapes)?

You probably did, but still.

It also sometimes takes a bit of time for the Prisoner to appear. Check your Steam Inventory -- if he's not in there by tomorrow, please let us know.