OrdinaryCupcake

I Draw Stuff! (Badly With A Mouse ;)

Hey Guys, I have recently started drawing on Photoshop Elements 8! And I am hopefully getting a USB drawing pad for my PC soon! I am taking requests for things to draw! I'm open to ANYTHING! i'll try my best!

Here's a doodle I made in about 3 minutespost-19235-0-14913700-1400658934_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I have since been working on my smoothness of my mouse skills. I wouldn't say this is an improvement but I think I'm improving bit by bit with each picture I draw :)

Heres something I put together of a Barbarian And a Thief (Spelt Thief Wrong In Photo xD)post-19235-0-14981000-1400836516_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I have since been working on my smoothness of my mouse skills. I wouldn't say this is an improvement but I think I'm improving bit by bit with each picture I draw :)

Heres something I put together of a Barbarian And a Thief (Spelt Thief Wrong In Photo xD)attachicon.gifBarbarian and theif.jpg

Much improve!

I especially like the arm on the thief c:

• Upvote 1

I have since worked on some more stuff, this time I have started trying to do some BBT doodles :) I definetly think they are more of a challenge and I enjoy that! I hope you guys like the drawing! (Sorry that it's small and stretched)

post-19235-0-04716200-1400918208_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1