Hi! How was your day today? 

The purpose of this topic is to tell us how your day was.

(P.S Mod: If this topic doesn't go well or is in the wrong place feel free to move or lock. :]

Pretty cruisey so far, done some housework then kicked back in front of the laptop for some BBT action, might jump on a bit later, nice sunday afternoon

I think there was a thread similar to this before, but it was pretty old, and I can't find it. So we might as well keep this one for now.  :-)

I don't think it's so serious a topic that it belongs in Serioustown, though. I'll move it over to The Off-Topic Arena for you.

And my day yesterday was pretty great. I got a lot done and now I'm pretty much prepared for my final week at University. It's going to be a tough one.  :-)

Pretty ordinary for me, laptop and video games. Also tomorrow is my one year anniversary on the forums.

Been playing some Triple Deluxe.

Me too! I picked up the game yesterday and I really like it so far.

For today, though, I have started my morning with a bagel while watching Game Grumps. Eh, normal day.

Woke up, got ready, and had a math tutor for over 2 hours. I'm in double advanced math(I'm in 8th grade doing 10th grade math) and its pretty tough. I do well without one but my grades might drop a tad. Basically, my dad grew up poor but now is a doctor because he "studied" so now I have to get honor roll. After that we went to a fishing store and bought a whole bunch of equipment. I don't fish but I might start doing it regularly in the summer. Then we went to Modell's and got some football gear (i'm starting in the summer with high school) Finally, we went home and cooked burgers on the grill. Tonight we are seeing X-men at 7. Funny how busy it is today considering I did literally nothing yesterday.(Except play Borderlands) "Also, this might be a long post but I believe every post should be filled and grammatically correct."  -Darwin's Philosophy on Posts.

(My dad still bothering me to study more...)

Edited by Jaredman89

I just learned about cat grumps. BEST DAY EVER!                                                                                                                          

• Upvote 1

Lately, I have been hit hard with final reviews and projects, plus there's a banquet I have to attend to this coming weekend, so I have not had the time to sit down with my Xbox 360 and play PvZ Garden Warfare. Today was basically how it's been lately.