Alright welcome to Behemoth RPG! Confused on whats going on? Check the spoilers to understand what is happening in this behemoth world. (A cooler into and such will be added when this thing gets going and I get less lazy.
Setting:

In the world of the Behemoth, where castles crash and blocks bash, there are a few selected warriors that stand have started a quest to find the legendary Behemoth. Each have their own wish that they hope to achieve on the journey, or from the Behemoth itself. Although the spoils of this quest shall be great, their will be many dangers on the way. Traveling across the world of the Behemoth isn't easy, there will be trolls, fbi agents, and cats that force their prey to participate in unholy plays, and most importantly, your dungeon masters (me) horrible grammar. If the horror isn't too much for you, then come along through the world of the Behemoth and hope that you will be able to have your wish granted. 

The quest shall start in a village, made up of stones and straw. Many adventurers have started from such civil places, so I don't see why we can not! Taking only their armor and sword, many adventures have gone a quest to find this almighty Behemoth, but none have returned. Expect fortune and fame to await you at the end of this journey, should you survive it.

Rules:

Basically I will explain how this Behemoth RPG shall work. After our heroes have gathered, I (the almighty dungeon master) shall explain the situation they are in, I will mention anything unique or noteworthy about the current area, and give our Hero's options on what they decide to do. The heroes will either decide on an option, or I decide to pick the most decided one, that action shall take place.

In battle, you will pick an attack to use from the ones available (I shall have a list ready for you), after choosing an action I will roll a dice. This dice will be rolled for every action, both yours and enemies. The higher the number the luckier you are. A low roll could be devastating though so keep that in mind, and while it would be quite funny to say everyone got 1's and laugh as you all struggle, I shall keep to my code of dungeon master honor and only say the truth. Also the best part of this RPG is that I will draw little pictures every now and then to further explain the situation, isn't that cool!  

Heroes:

Who are the almighty hero's of this quest you might ask? Well they are you! Its first come first serve for these bad boys, so post your apps as soon as possible. Don't worry if you don't get in right away, if something terrible shall happen to one of our heroes, I'm sure recruiting shall need to be done.  Also, if you are going to participate in this RPG, make sure you can post often. If enough time (whenever I get bored of waiting) passes, your turn shall be skipped, and who knows how low the role of the dice might go if nobodies around...

Class: (Choose a class, any of your generic RPG classes shall do. If you got something else in mind go for it, I am no racist towards classes!)

Weapon: (What kind of equipment do you carry?)
Special Ability: (What makes you unique from all the other scrubs around?)

Your Dream: (What is your goal in this mighty quest?)

Come now my mighty warriors! Fight for the glory of the Behemoth!

Edited by Scaler193

Class: Dark Sniper- A Sniper with a tad of dark magic.

Weapon: Bow of Tyranny- Whoever gets hit with one of these evil arrows, becomes my eternal slave.

Special Ability: Shadow Arrow- When the ability is used, I obtain an arrow that when a target is hit with it, becomes a shadow warrior that pummels my enemies.

My Dream: To find the Legendary Bow!- Legend tells of a bow that when used, makes you a god of aim.

PS: This took me a long time...

PPS: Also, no one knows the name of my character. In fact, no one has even seen my character(that's alive at least). 

Edited by Jaredman89

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to post on this thing first, but I had to go somewhere. Oh well..

Class - Weaponmaster - Through years of training, I have learned about all types of weaponry. However, I am most proficient with up close combat, preferably martial arts. But I like blades too... 

Weapon - Customed Razor-Sharp Brass Knuckles - and so I have chosen special, one-of-a-kind brass knuckles with custom-made, finely-sharpened spikes on the knuckles. They were given to me by a private blacksmith as a gift for saving his son from marauders. He says they are the only ones in the world, or at least that he knows of.

Special Ability - "Friends In High Places" - Through my years and years of working and adventuring, I have met some very wealthy and unusual people who have become my allies. Some are well known, and some are not. Need a little money for supplies? Perhaps a bit of info on a creature? Maybe someone is to be eliminated? I've got plenty of guys. (This ability can be upgraded so that my "friends" can have a greater effect on our adventure... good or bad. It depends on our respect and maybe even a little karma.)

Dream - To get revenge on the infamous crime lord Vetraahs, for ruthlessly corrupting my family and others as well. I have been face to face with him many times, but I am always defeated or forced to surrender.

BTW, I would like to keep my name secret.. thugs everywhere are looking for me.

EDIT:What, did you mean a REAL special ability like in combat? Fine. I'll let you know have this odd ability to gain full endurance for about a minute or so, allowing me to run long distances at fast paces or hold out in the fight, unleashing wildly quick and strong attacks on my foes. I just have to whisper Endo, and wa-lah, you now the rest. Like I never tire.

Edited by MeltedCow

CHUUJITSU

CLASS: Mage- Chuujitsu happens to have a low physical attack stat thanks to this, and his physical defense is not very good either. However, his special attack and special defense stats are excellent.

WEAPON: Garnet Staff of Blessing- In the raid of a distant land (as ordered by Tom Fulp, the king of the Behemoth) Chuujitsu discovered this staff in a chest, buried in an underground dungeon. Fire-related attacks do slightly more damage than other attacks with this specific weapon.

SPECIAL ABILITY: Mana Nuke- Sacrificing all of Chuujitsu's MP and cutting his HP in half, he summons a magical attack that engulfs the battlefield with tremendous damage. Depending on the weapon Chuujitsu is using, it may have a different effect. This ability can be upgraded twice; Level 2 Mana Nuke has about 10% more damage than before, and Level 3 Mana Nuke will increase the chances of Critical Damage by 45%.

DREAM: Chuujitsu dreams of pleasing the king with his good deeds, and with the reward money, to save a friend on the road to his own destruction.

image coming soon, i promise babe

Edited by MorgLikesGames

Squidillious

Class: Squid - The only squid in the universe who has gained access to Squid Magic, which is magic specializing in the ink department. And I also levitate. And I'm also part jellyfish.

Weapon: Tentacles - What would a squid be without his tentacles? I use my tentacles to cast my Squid Magic. And if I somehow run out of ink, I slap those sons of puppies.

Special Ability: Squid Legion - I use the forbidden technique inherited by descendants from the House of Squidzon. Using telepathic messages, I call on a legion of Ancient Squid Warriors to assist me in battle! They are the strongest of warriors, and cannot be stopped due to their unrelenting force.

Dream: Make those helpless "humans" know the power of the squid legion that inhabits the world beneath them.

oU7qi5N.png

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 3

Class: "Swashbuckler" - A sword wielding ruffian or bully. (This is my class, but it's not my complete personality)

Weapon: "Cutlass" - Brandon (character name) is extremely skilled with a cutlass. Since he grew up in very poor conditions and was often beaten up as a kid, he's had to keep his sword and his wits sharp.

Special Ability: "Silver-tongue" - Brandon has a very enriched lexicon that came from reading a lot of books. He is able to use his wide vocabulary to a great advantage in any verbal encounter, like courtship or an argument.

Dream: "Get me out of here!"  Born into a port city with a terrible background, Brandon has had to use his wits to survive many dangers that come with living in the vile village. Tired of his surroundings, he became a stowaway on a ship for a period of time, in hopes of seeing more of what this world has to offer, and maybe making a positive difference in someone's life.

Edited by Knock

Class:  Mercenary

Weapon: Crossbow that has extended tendons to make his shots carry damage the father they go.

Special Ability: Is extremely crafty and can find objects to use in battle.

Your Dream: To get rich and find glory and fame.

No back stories here folks.

Masahiro Sakurai

Class: Troll God/Game Dev Hybrid - Is a simultaneously a video game developer (specifically of the Super Smash Brothers series) and God to the troll race

Weapon: Smash Rod - A magical item that can be used to cast various Smash Brothers related attacks, such as PK Thunder or Yoshi Eggs, or can be transformed into various Smash Brothers related items such as the Hero's Bow or Home-Run bat. 

(Everytime the Smash Rod is used to transform into something new, there is a 3/20 chance of it failing and inflicting the arthritis status-effect on Sakurai, which inflicts moderately low damage and prevents him from using his hands for anything for 3 turns)

Special Ability: The Biggest Troll - At nightfall, Sakurai transforms into the extremely huge and menacing Ridley, and can regain health from the tears of defeated opponents in an almost vampiric sense (The Smash Rod cannot be used while Ridley), and while Ridley can fly, he cannot fit into most indoor areas because of his large and inconvenient size.

Your Dream: That one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

• Upvote 4

And here's my option 2, if you don't like the squid idea.

Senator Armstrong

Class: I may be a senator, but soon, I WILL the the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

Weapon: Nanomachines - Nanomachines, son. They harden in response to physical trauma!

Special Ability: Nanomachines - Nanomachines, son. They harden in response to physical trauma! WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO I NEED??

Dream: I HAVE A DREAM! That one day, every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny! A land of the truly free, dammit! A nation of ACTION not WORDS! Ruled by STRENGTH not COMMITTEE! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around! Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the PEOPLE! Where every man is free to think -- to act -- for HIMSELF! **** all these limp-**** lawyers and chicken-**** bureaucrats! **** this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity BULLSH**!! **** "AMERICAN PRIDE"! **** THE MEDIA!!

*** ALL! OF! IT!!

America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean --

BURN IT DOWN!!

...And from the ashes, a new america will be BORN!

EVOLVED, but UNTAMED!!

The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see FIT!! They'll make America GREAT AGAIN!!!

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

The Cartoonist

Class: Cartoonist - Is a artist that draws cartoon and anime characters and lets them attack the enemy.

Weapon: The Magic Pencil - A magical pencil dropped by some guy drawing on a boat (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) and can be used to draw Various cartoon characters and rarely, an anime character to attack the enemy

Special Ability: The Crossover - An attack that summons every cartoon character and anime character in the world to attack the enemy.

Dream: is to draw a picture of the cartoon and anime characters with all heroes with the behemoth.

• Upvote 2

oU7qi5N.png

Am I the only one who noticed Phoenix Wright was leading the squid army into battle?

yEguZHY.png?2?8923

Edit: I cropped the image a bit to make it easier to see.

Edited by SpoonArtist
  • Upvote 3

The tiny bit of back story I provided will just help me get into my character when role-playing.

And here's my option 2, if you don't like the squid idea.

-option 2 snip-

What the senator says could kinda go with your option 1. You could combine them 

The tiny bit of back story I provided will just help me get into my character when role-playing.

>And here's my option 2, if you don't like the squid idea.

-option 2 snip-

:ugeek:  I am in character.

But thanks for thinking of me. :arrow:

Daywalker

Weapon: A Katana forged from a legendary black smith in the 1500s.

Special Ability: Can change himself into a mist form.

My Dream: To kill all vampires.

Edited by Vinchenzo

Class: Daywalker

You forgot the special ability!

• Upvote 1

:ugeek: I am in character.

But thanks for thinking of me. :arrow:

I said absolutely nothing about whether you were in character or not. I wasn't thinking about you either, I just explained why I posted more detail about my character.

Edit: not responding to you beyond that so the game isn't ruined.

Edited by Knock

Class: Daywalker

You forgot the special ability!

whoops! thanks for the save lol

The Cartoonist

Class: Cartoonist - Is a artist that draws cartoon and anime characters and lets them attack the enemy.

Weapon: The Magic Pencil - A magical pencil dropped by some guy drawing on a boat (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) and can be used to draw Various cartoon characters and rarely, an anime character to attack the enemy

Special Ability: The Crossover - An attack that summons every cartoon character and anime character in the world to attack the enemy.

Dream: is to draw a picture of the cartoon and anime characters with all heroes with the behemoth.

This sounds like it could be a character in a fighting game, which would be cool.

• Upvote 1

5iuHP9T.png

Our Heroes have been chosen! They have been selected not for their wonderful skills, but for their ability to submit an app the fastest. Don't worry though, there will always be room for more adventurers in the future!

The Edge Lord:

GVCFSdV.png

This Dark Archer can only be described in one word, eeeeeeeeeeevil. He go's out of his way to jaywalk, and doesn't refused to share his cookies with all the other kids. His real name is unknown, so he has been crowned the name "The Edge Lord", for all the edges that protrude out of his body. This might be why he didn't receive many hugs as a kid and why he turned out so evil.

Stats:

Strength: 3

Agility: 3

Magic: 1

Defense: 2

Special Defense: 2

Class: Dark Archer

Inventory:

-Cloak (+1 Agility)

-Bow of Tyranny: Those hit with these backwards bows of evil will become the eternal slaves of the user, well if they want to anyways. This requires lots of luck to work properly.

Special: The Edge Lord can turn an arrow into a dark arrow, causing it to do the exact same thing the Bow of Tyranny does. Why does he have both? Maybe because it's part of his eeeeeeeeeeeeevil plan.

Dream: To find the legendary bow, so magnificent that any arrow fired from it will never miss.

??? (Why did we invite him)

L9fx68k.png

The one guy nobody really wanted to have join them on this journey, this disgusting blob was forced to come along because mother said we had to. So unfortunately here we are. After thinking about his waifu for so long, he has gone mentally unstable and thinks he is a literal god. Unfortunately for him its all just in his head and he is really just a bellow average human. Is also a male feminist so its ok to ignore him.

Stats:

Agility: 1
Magic: 0
Defense: 4

Special Defense: 3

Class: God

Inventory:

-Ban Hammer: A hammer in which this sad child thinks will obliterate anything it touches. Unfortunately for him in reality its just a regular hammer, not even the battle kind. 

Special: Talks about feminism, pretty much a suicide move in most situations.

??? (Sexy Beast)

2RF1chG.png

A man who's name is unknown to keep dangerous assassins off his trail, this sexy beast of a man has been traveling across the lands, delivering justice wherever he might be. A man who hates all thugs, he has trained his body in the ways of combat to kill the thug leader once and for all. Unfortunately while this led to an amazing body, the muscles grew so much that they pretty much replaced his wrists. This man is also notorious for skipping leg day.

Stats:

Strength: 4

Agility: 2

Magic: 0

Defense: 3

Class: Weapon Master

Inventory:

- Costumed Razor-Sharp Brass Knuckles: Unique brass knuckles with little spikes on them. Quite durable and fit for those who want to punch their way out of situations.

Special: This mysterious man has met many people on his journey. This lets the party have the option to get some advice or maybe a hidden quest while out and about. You never know what kind of people you will meet with this guy around, but it will always be beneficial.

Chuujitsu

lVS6Yin.png

Chuujitsu is a mage who has been serving the likes of Tom Fulp for many years. He lives to please the lord, and hopes that he can bring Tom Fulp eternal solitude. To grant him this, Chuujitsu has joined a party to find the Behemoth and to obliterate evil along the way. Also from the name he is thought to be most likely asian and tiny. -1 height skill.

Stats:

Strength: 1

Magic: 4

Defense: 2

Special Defense: 4

Class: Mage

Inventory:

- Garnet Staff of Blessing: A staff from the almighty Tom Fulp, it is not complete as it was stolen long ago, only recently found in a chest far away. It only features Tom Fulp's smile right now, which is so bright that it boosts fire attacks in the area.

Special: Chuujitsu summons a giant wave of magical power, which can do giant damage in a wide area. It costs all his MP and half of his HP to use.

Squidillicious

bEpI0Yb.png

The great Squidillicious has learned the dark art of squid magic. A terrible magic that is feared to all wizards and mages that know of its existence. After arriving on the surface, Squidillicious decided to join up with a group of pitiful humans that unknowingly to them, will help him take over the human species for squid kind. It would be wise to mention that he doesn't look like a jellyfish, or anything about not being a squid. Because he is totally a squid guys, trust me on this one.

Stats:

Magic: 3

Defense: 3

Class: Squid

Inventory:

- Squid Hat: It's totally not a party hat that makes him look like a squid, he looks like that anyways. The hats just for style.

Special: Using telepathic powers Squidillicious calls his squid brethren to fight. They are said to be unbeatable by Squidillicious himself.

Now that our heroes have gathered, I shall explain the stats system, no matter how generic it is.

Strength: Your power, the higher the number the more damage you do.

Agility: Your speed, the higher the number the more likely you are to dodge.

Magic: Your magical abilities: the higher the number the more mana you gain and the more damage you do with magical spells.

Defense: Your resistances, the higher the number the more health and resistance you have against physical attacks.

Special Defense: Your resistances to magic, the higher the number the more resistance you have against magic abilities.

Karma: Your luck, the higher this is the easier it is to find better items, and you will also gain a number on your roll. Say if I roll a 6 and you have +1 karma, the roll will change to a 7.

Now for the actual quest.

You start off in a tavern. Their is quite a bit of ruckus going on, with rumors about dangerous creatures appearing around the world, and drunks just doing what drunks do best. Its still fairly early in the morning, so its almost a surprise to see anyone drinking yet. None the less, its your job as heroes to decide what to do here.

The tavern itself is full of people, both boys and girls. Many men are sitting at their own tables drinking away, whispering about the evils of the world. The bar tender doesn't seem to be busy after serving his last customer, just cleaning off a glass and minding his own business. If anyone knows whats going on it would be that guy, but it could be difficult to get him to talk. There's nothing else that interesting about the tavern, in fact this was a boring way to start the quest but now we all have to go through with it. What shall the heroes do?

a) Leave the bar

B) Ask one of the drunks about the evil that has been appearing

c) Drink

d) Attempt to ask the bar tender about the rumors

d+) A member of your party seems to have connections, ask the bar tender about the rumors.

e) A member of your party is a raging feminist, spread the word of feminism to the drunks

• Upvote 2

:u......... Tear drops of not getting picked...but will wait for next adventura.

Finally thought of a class idea but now I'm to late.. hopefully there is a next time xD

Also you forgot to put a charisma stat *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

Edited by SaltOnToast