For all of those worried about not getting select, do not fear for we will need many more heroes to complete this journey. Many companions will need to join us, and many will have to sacrifice their lives before we find this almighty behemoth. So stay tuned to see if you have joined in or not.

The heroes have decided to talk to the drunks about what has been happening lately. There seems to be great evil lurking, and who is better to ask then some muscled raging drunk men? Making a casual slide across the floor, our heroes find themselves at round table with two chairs which are occupied by two very burly and very drunk men. You would be able to smell the rum off them if it wasn't for the fact you are in a bar, and that's all you can smell anyways. Before you can ask them any questions both men turn and stare you right in your eyes. They had a glare that could pierce through any shield, in fact you are shamed to say that you always pooped yourself a little from it. As you try to ask them about the rumors you were talking about, the man on the right suddenly jumps out of his seat. "U, uuuuu r the eval crature frmmmm da mountains" He was pointing at The Edge Lord, "I shall kiuuuuulllll kuuuuuu, gadgasdgdabadfga", Before the fight could start he fell over onto his table, the sounds going from his mouth weren't human, and you wonder if this even qualifies as being drunk, or something far beyond it. Now, what shall our heroes do in this situation?

A) Steal his drink, this stuff is obviously intense.

B) You were looking for a fight, so start a fight with his non disabled friend!

C) Leave the bar and head for the mountains, one of the few words you could make out of what the drunk was saying

D) Attempt to ask the bar tender about the rumors

D+) A member of your party seems to have connections, ask the bar tender about the rumors.

E) A member of your party is a raging feminist, spread the word of feminism to the drunks

Edited by Scaler193

For all of those worried about not getting select, do not fear for we will need many more heroes to complete this journey. Many companions will need to join us, and many will have to sacrifice their lives before we find this almighty behemoth. So stay tuned to see if you have joined in or not.

The heroes have decided to talk to the drunks about what has been happening lately. There seems to be great evil lurking, and who is better to ask then some muscled raging drunk men? Making a casual slide across the floor, our heroes find themselves at round table with two chairs which are occupied by two very burly and very drunk men. You would be able to smell the rum off them if it wasn't for the fact you are in a bar, and that's all you can smell anyways. Before you can ask them any questions both men turn and stare you right in your eyes. They had a glare that could pierce through any shield, in fact you are shamed to say that you always pooped yourself a little from it. As you try to ask them about the rumors you were talking about, the man on the right suddenly jumps out of his seat. "U, uuuuu r the eval crature frmmmm da mountains" He was pointing at The Edge Lord, "I shall kiuuuuulllll kuuuuuu, gadgasdgdabadfga", Before the fight could start he fell over onto his table, the sounds going from his mouth weren't human, and you wonder if this even qualifies as being drunk, or something far beyond it. Now, what shall our heroes do in this situation?

A) Steal his drink, this stuff is obviously intense.

B) You were looking for a fight, so start a fight with his non disabled friend!

C) Leave the bar and head for the mountains, one of the few words you could make out of what the drunk was saying

D) Attempt to ask the bar tender about the rumors

D+) A member of your party seems to have connections, ask the bar tender about the rumors.

E) A member of your party is a raging feminist, spread the word of feminism to the drunks

So should I make/post my character? 

If you haven't posted your character already do it as soon as possible. I will be adding them from first too last, meaning the faster you post them the sooner you will get in.

D+

C'mon bro we gotta find the behemoth

thebehemoth.jpg

...oh there he is

Class: The Wanna-be do nothing, He has tried almost every class but is not good at anything but has learned a bit of everything he has tried but skill wise can best be described as rubbish

Weapon: A wand and a notepad he found in a tree stump that barely works and is low on power
Special Ability: Can draw things on the notepad using his wand and bring it to life/existence (If only he had any drawing skills or his wand had power)

Your Dream: To find a class that he can actually be good at.

Edited by SaltOnToast

Time for a blatant character that I came up with while reading this. I'm not taking my character seriously as I should so enjoy reading this. (As you can tell, I tried to make him sound as stupid of a gimmick as possible.)

Jeff the... guy/Jordan the water bottle

Class: Civilian (or whatever a generic class is)/...Water bottle?

Weapon: A sturdy Stick/ a plastic cap

Special abilities:

-Transform: By tying his Air Jordan brand shoes, Jeff can transform into Jordan, turning into a non-attacking support class or some crap like that. He spends mana or whatever in his bottle form to heal a small percent of hp for others I guess.

-Assist Boomerang (only accessible as a bottle): Based on the party member he calls to his aid he can be thrown at an enemy and rolls right back to his friends.

(a downside to think about that I kept in mind is that once a water bottle, he has to be held by a party member and can only transform back into a human by the next major event/battle, and he can only speak to the group of party members he is with.)

My Dream: To be free of this curse/to transform into a convenience store slushy.

(Also I chose A. Don't judge me.)

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

You guys are so creative and rich with your character designs.

*cough* *sarcasm* *cough*

Please read the first few sentences at the top of my post, I wasn't really taking my character seriously and everything I tried to make it generic and as non thought out of a character as possible, okay? Okay.

Please read the first few sentences at the top of my post, I wasn't really taking my character seriously and everything I tried to make it generic and as non thought out of a character as possible, okay? Okay.

You guys are so creative and rich with your character designs.

*cough* *sarcasm* *cough*

Who said i was talking about you? 

Nobody did. I just pointed that out so I wasn't included in that group of people's ideas you were talking about.

why are we still typing so small

Nobody did. I just pointed that out so I wasn't included in that group of people's ideas you were talking about.

I don't know maybe we should stop it, it may be annoying people. Though I think it's actually quite comical, especially up to this point.

I don't know maybe we should stop it, it may be annoying people. Though I think it's actually quite comical, especially up to this point.

You think?

You think?

shhh Oh look a pyramid

Edited by MeltedCow

You think?

shhh Oh look a pyramid

Like seriously?  Oh wait DO OVER-

You think?

shhh Oh look a pyramid

Like seriously?  Oh wait DO OVER-

Ok, we should stop.

By the powers of the Sexy Beast, I deem this string of replies... STOPPED!