Behemoth_Erin

[30-May-14] Coop Feature - Learn How To Play! Again!

Couch Co'op? Couch Co'op. 

Coop Feature

How to play BBT by Define Funny

Look, WE know you know how to play. It's been over a year and a good number of you are veterans of a thousand, thousand performances.

Okay, maybe not THAT many. But you could still probably kick my butt in the arena however, no matter how much that Golden Trophy ways you down. 

So just ignore the title of this week's playlist; it's good fun nonetheless and a wonderfully weopon-strewn stroll through memory lane!

HowToPlayBBT-1.jpg

HowToPlayBBT-2.jpg

HowToPlayBBT-3.jpg

And lastly, let me not forget this week's pair of prisoners: sharing not only the stage but a quintuplet of eyeballs between the two of them!

FeaturePost_Paul.jpg

(Paul was available when you just logged into the game!)

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

(Gerard was available when you played through this or the Solo Feature.) 

[Featured COOP, 30-MAY-14]

Also is there a reason only the first three levels of the single-player feature show up for me? There aren't even any doors to open past the Gift Shop.

Also is there a reason only the first three levels of the single-player feature show up for me? There aren't even any doors to open past the Gift Shop.

Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in? Kappa

But for srs. You may want to re-install the game... no one I know have gotten that.

And with the user made levels, it's a great way for good creators to become noticed among the community as well as add new levels since DLC is not likely for the steam or XBLA version.

Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in? Kappa

But for srs. You may want to re-install the game... no one I know have gotten that.

And with the user made levels, it's a great way for good creators to become noticed among the community as well as add new levels since DLC is not likely for the steam or XBLA version.

Actually, that three-level-only thing happened to me once. Turns out it was just the wrong playlist featured. But I played all the way through the solo feature. 

And yes, the user-made levels being featured are a good thing; what's the point of The Behemoth just showing off their own levels? We created some and want some love too!

Still can't play anything more than the first three levels. I am going to be furious if I miss out on one of the star heads I'm missing because the game doesn't work.

The post says we get Paul and Gerard, but when my wife and I did the co-op feature, we only got Gerard.  Last time the feature said we got two heads, we got them both just fine.  What's wrong here?

In case anyone else is wondering about this, apparently, this feature announcement was a lie and Paul actually had nothing to do with the feature levels.  There was some other unlock condition that only worked until they put Boot up, so if you didn't get Paul then, too bad until they release him a third time.

Just to clarify: Paul should have unlocked for you once you booted the game, or entered the Furbottom's Feature section of the game. 

Gerard unlocked when you completed the Feature. 

Hi i just wonder when you buy Battleblock theatre can you queue up with people all over the world even those you don't know and play the campain with?

Yes!

Just to clarify: Paul should have unlocked for you once you booted the game, or entered the Furbottom's Feature section of the game. 

Gerard unlocked when you completed the Feature. 

Quite a bit too late to clarify that, though.  Since the announcement said both heads were available for the feature, we thought it was like the last time we got two heads for doing the feature, and we didn't prioritize getting to it soon enough to get Paul, who was actually a different and more temporary unlock than the post said.

We don't appreciate missing one of the heads we were looking forward to just because you didn't bother to make the announcement correctly (before the recent edit), but at least now we know the dev blog is the more reliable place to watch for these, and that if you tell us the wrong thing, you won't care or do anything about it, so we need to act promptly in case you post bad info.